Fainting Again

Then I woke up. I was freezing still. I pulled my bow out of the mist and it was still there. Everyone was standing around my bed looking at me. 

   " Guys?"

They all looked at me and hugged me. I hugged them all back not wanting to let go.

   " Y/n we were so scared. When Laurence and Garroth said that the curse was coming upon you I was so scared that we were going to lose you again. "

   " I'm okay. I'm here. "

They all pulled away and I noticed Lucinda was standing by a brewing station. She had the witches journal with her. She was trying to figure out the cure.

   " Guys I don't know how much longer I have to live. "

   " We don't either. "

I felt someone touch my arm. I looked up and saw Katlyn.

   " Cadenza made you this dress. You should go and put it on and start walking around. "

I nodded and walked into Lucinda's bathroom.

It was a beautiful dress. It really was, but it wasn't made for a dead girl walking ( Heathers ). It was made for someone who won't die in the next day or so. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw everyone talking and keeping up with Lucinda and Zoey. I saw Travis leaning against the wall. Why not talk to him. I walked over and leaned against the wall beside him.

   " Hey Travis. "

   " Hey Y/n. That's a beautiful dress. "

   " Thanks. "

It stayed silent for a moment then he spoke again.

   " I'm really worried about you. "

   " I know you are Travis. "

   " I don't want you to go. "

   " I don't want to leave either Travis, but I have to. It's not my choice anymore. "

   " Was it ever your choice?"

   " Yes. I chose to leave and be frozen. Now I don't have a choice. "

   " What Irony. "

   " What?"

   " You were going to die and you accepted it. Now it's happening again and you don't want to die. "

   " Ya what irony that is-"

My chest started hurting again. I fell to the floor with my face heading towards it. But there was never an impact. I never hit the floor. I was turned around and I realized that Travis caught me.

   " Y/n?"

I couldn't say anything. I was shking from the cold. The pain came back. Before I knew it I fainted again.

( Travis's P.O.V. )

I caught her in my arms. I turned her around and she was trembling. I cuould tell she was going through tremendous pain. Her skin was looking a little blue as well.

   " Y/n?" I said.

She didn't say anything. Then her body went slack in my arms. I pulled her closer to me and sat on the floor with her slack body in my arms.

   " Lucinda! You need to hurry please!"

   " I'm doing the best I can Travis! "

Everyone crowded around Y/n and I, but I never let go of her. I held on to her. She was my life line. She was the one and only thing that I cared about the most. I couldn't lose her. I would never be the same again. I leaned my head by her ear and whispered,

   " Don't leave me. I can't live without you Y/n. Please stay. "

Even if she isn't my lover I still want her in my life.