Leaving

I opened my eyes to see myself back in the realm. With the tree on the hill. I walked up the hill and walked up to the tree. I didn't see Garroth this time. Then I heard footsteps. I looked around the corner and seen Garroth leaning against the tree.

" Garroth."

He turned towards me. He smiled from ear to ear.

" Y/n! You did come back."

" Ya. I guess I did. Though I was exhausted after the fight."

" Fight?"

I nodded.

" Let me explain it to you."

I went and sat down on a part of the tree that was pulled out and it looked like a seat.

( Time Skip )

I had explained it to him. How I was frozen for a year then when they came to the Irene dimension that time had went by for 15 more years.

" Wow. So one minute in Irene's dimension is a year there. Wow."

" Ya. Bye the way good job at training Ben."

" Not a problem I just thought it was what you would have wanted."

" It was."

" So how are you feeling? You said you stood in your final form and took all the men down. Saving Dante in the end."

" I feel fine. When I wake up though I'll probably be a little in pain."

" Ya probably."

" Something else that's interesting is that my form changed. New clothes, hair, and make up. I don't know why though."

" Well is it as good looking as you are right now?"

" Garroth!"

" What? It's a valid question isn't it?"

" Yes! But just shut up."

He laughed and I heard the bell start ringing. Everything turned white. I then woke up to be in a bed in my home. I felt something cold and wet on my head. I touched it and it was a wet towel. I sat up and my whole body was in pain.

" What happened?"

I heard someone open the door and I seen Zoey. She noticed me up and awake. She rushed to my side.

" Are you okay?"

" My whole body hurts, but I feel fine other wise. What happened?"

" Well two boys came running into the village shouting that there were thieves and slave traders. I asked them more and they said a lady and a blue haired man was fighting them off. When we got there you were leaning against a tree and you suddenly passed out."

" I think it was because I used to much energy. I was in my form for a while."

" Ya. Then Laurence carried you back inside and set you on the bed. Then when we would come and check on you your body was gone."

" I was with Garroth again."

She nodded and walked downstairs. Then I heard someone walking upstairs Dante walked through the door.

" Hey Dante."

" Hey Y/n. How are you feeling?'

" My body is swore all over."

" That's great."

We chuckled at that.

" How did you know the man was in the tree?'

" I heard movement and looked around the area and seen his figure in the tree. He shot the arrow at you and I shot my own arrow at the flying one. I timed it just right."

" Thank you so much."

He hugged me and kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. Then Laurence walked in.

" Hey Laurence."

" Hey. Ho-"

" Don't ask how I am please."

He nodded and sat by my bed.

" What happened?"

Then I explained it to him. How I seen the slave trader again. How I saved everyone, but myself. I also told him about my ' dream '. He looked astonished.

" That's a lot that happened in one day."

" Ya. New record."

" Ha. Well it's good that Garroth hasn't died yet. I hope we can find a way out soon. "

" Same. I miss him."

"................Y/n we are going to be leaving in a few days."

" What?"

" Aphmau, Aaron, Katlyn, and myself are going to travel to a place where we can form our own alliance. We will be gone for a while. If we find some other of our friends we will bring them back okay?"

" Oh. Well I guess you want me to stay here?"

He sadly nodded his head. He held my face on one of his hands. I shed a tear.

" Don't be sad. We'll come back."

" How do I know that? Last time you didn't even tell me. How do I know that you'll come back alive?"

" Well I have always kept my promises to you haven't I?"

" Yes you have."

" When you were frozen I still would make promises and then I would fulfill them. We will come back Y/n I promise."

He held his pinkie up with his other hand. I smiled and put our pinkies together.

" When are you leaving?"

" In a few hours. "

We hugged each other. I shed one tear and hugged him tight. He did the same back to me. Then when we pulled away. He kissed me. I melted and kissed him back. Then we pulled away and hugged once more.