Travis's Ending

Play song whenever

   " ...Travis?"

   " Ya, ya it's me. "

His hands left my arms and held my face. I saw Tears in his eyes. I had tears in my own.

   " Y/n you can't leave. "

   " I have to."

   " No, you don't!"

   " Yes, I d-"

   " Y/n I chose to go against my father and try to help everyone..."

He leaned his forehead on mine.

   " ...now look where it got me. My father's gone, but the love of my life is dying. "

   ' What? '

Then he pulled out his Demon book and started looking through it.

   " Maybe there's something in here that can help. "

He searched through the book, but in the end, he couldn't find anything.

   " Travis."

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

   " Y/n you can't leave. I lost my mother, and I can't lose you. "

I could feel the ice turning my neck into ice.

   " I love you too much. "

Then his lips crashed into mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt nothing, but warmth throughout my body. He pulled away and pressed me against him. He held my head against his chest while his other stayed on my back. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that I'm not frozen.

   " T-Travis look. "

He opened his eyes and they looked at me.

   " I'm not frozen. "

Travis gently touched my right leg. Seeing if it was a dream. He ran his hand down my leg and then He cupped my face in his hands.

   " H-How is this possible?"

   " I guys the old rules still apply."

   " Rules?"

   " Used to there was a cure. I had to find true love before my 21st birthday. Then I wouldn't be frozen. I didn't make it. They still apply."

   " Wait, True love?"

   " Ya true love. "

Then he stood up hugging me.

   " That means your mine!"

   " T-Travis!"

   " Whhhhhat? Your mine now. No other guy is allowed to touch, flirt, or kiss you. "

   " T-Travis stop!"

   " What? Can I not keep you from othe-"

I kissed him to shut him up. I could tell he was smirking into the kiss. He wrapped one of his hands around my waist while the other held the back of my head and turned my head, deepening the kiss. I grabbed his shirt to pull him closer. I could feel his hand go lower than my waist. I pulled away and slapped his hand away.

   " Wow, I must be irresistible for an angel to kiss me. "

   " Can we just go back to the shore and make sure everyone is okay. They are probably looking for me. "

   " Or we can stay up here and enjoy our alone time. "

   " Or we can go down. "

I grabbed his hand and started walking down the mountain. When we reached the bottom I saw everyone there looking for me. Then once they spotted me they shouted for me.