Wisdom and Michi

I walked to my house and got the bag I packed. I started making my way towards the dock. Once I got there I saw Laurence, Katlyn, and Aphmau standing on the boat. I walked up and we sailed off once Aphmau said goodbye. I set my bag with the other cargo and walked around the boat. I made it to the very edge of the boat and looked out at the sea.

   " Did you say all your goodbyes?"

   " I turned around and seen Aphmau."

   " I did." I said teary-eyed."

   " So how is Ben?"

   " He's good. He is now the new Lord of Alta."

   " Really?"

   " Yes. He treated Alta with kindness and he protected it and cleaned it up while I was gone. He acted like Jeb. I knew that it was either him or me to become Lord. I passed it down to Ben since I will be traveling."

   " Well...How does it feel? To know that Ben has grown up."

   " Honestly. It makes me sad. "

   " Why?"

   " Cause I missed all those years of his life. I missed when he was growing up, when I could have trained him, and when I could have been there for him to run off the boat and run into my arms after the war. For him to always have his mom, but I missed it all. I'm honestly sad."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

   " I feel the same way too. Levin grew up without me, and he never had a mother. We can not go back to the past for it has already happened. Yet we can look towards the future. Towards a new era or dynasty. "

   " Ya, but I wish I was there for him when he needed me."

   " Y/n there was one thought that I had in my mind while I was dealing with this."

   " What was it?"

   " It was the thought that they grew stronger from what happened to us. They could have done what every other person would do. Turn that loss into anger. They could have ruled Phoenix Drop with hatred in their hearts. Yet they grew from it and kindness and compassion grew in their hearts instead of hatred for us. They will do great things Y/n. I promise."

   " How are you so right all the time?"

   " I learned it from you. I remember how you used to be before you left your shell, and even after you have wisdom. Too much to speak for yourself."

   " Ya true. Here I am back in my cape huh?"

   " Ya, but hey at least you won't be caught by that buyer. That sicko is still looking for you."

   " True. True."

We laughed and then fell silent. I saw an island in front of us. It had a house on it and I saw cats everywhere.

   " Land of cats in front," I shouted.

Laurence nodded and docked the boat. We all got off and a girl with purple hair and cat ears started screaming at us. Until she let us inside. Her name was Michi. I didn't trust her at all. She sat with Aphmau and they started eating cookies and drinking tea. I was at the side with Laurence. He was eating a few himself, but I didn't touch them.

   " Laurence I don't trust this."

   " Why?"

   " A mef'wa girl just lets you into her home and gives you food. That doesn't seem strange to you?"

   " A little, but-"

Laurence stopped talking and he passed out. I looked at APhmau and she did the same thing. I grabbed my sword from the mist and pointed it toward Michi.

   " What did you do!?"

   " Nothing Nya~"

I saw her pull out a communication amulet. She talked into it and then she broke it.

   " Who did you call?"

   " You'll find out soon enough dear. Nya~"

Then two werewolves busted down the door. One of them had Katlyn in their arms and she was knocked out. They grabbed Aphmau and they reached for me, but I used my sword to shield me.

   " Put them down!"

   " ...."

They laughed at me and then two more came in and took APhmau and Katlyn away.

   " No!"

I slashed at the werewolves. It wouldn't hurt them that much but leave a bruise. I ran after the two running away. I ran after them and once I caught up I jumped on one of them and they fell dropping Aphmau. The other who held Katlyn stopped.

   " Last time put them down. Now."

They didn't do anything. The one I jumped on stood up and handed Aphmau to his friend and he ran off. Then he jumped at me. I dodged and started running after the one carrying APhmau and Katlyn. Without warning, I felt a scratch on my arm. I looked back and seen the other werewolf had scratched my arm. He jumped and tackled me to the ground and I blacked out.