Execution

Michi ran out of the room as the werewolves closed the doors behind her. Then the Kings eyes were now focused on Laurence.

   " Now tell me Meif'wa..."

   " I am not a Meif'wa...I am a human. Now you better let me and my comrades go before I-"

   " Do not speak out of line. Now, let me ask you...are you truly the lover of the female Meif'wa Y/n?"

   "...Lover? No. I am not. I am her guard. That's all I am."

   "...She's waiting up there on the stairs with my son. Look at her and tell me that."

Laurence's head went down and then he looked at me. He stared straight at my E/c eyes. He had sadness in his eyes, but it quickly changed into nothing.

   " I've seen enough. FENRIR! Come and commence the beheading."

Laurence's head instantly turned back towards the king.

   " W-What!? I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!"

   " You can't fool me. I saw that look in your eye. Even if you aren't her lover you are a threat to their relationship. I will not have this. Let the execution begin!"

At that moment the room started to spin. I was getting really dizzy. The next thing I know I'm falling to the floor and my vision turns black.

   " Y/n!"

( Laurence's P.O.V. )

   " ...Let the execution begin!"

What!? I told him the truth. Y/n doesn't love me. She loves Garroth. I took one last glance at Y/n when she collapses on the stairs.

   " Y/n!"

I tried to run to her, but the held me back. I kept fighting to get out of their grip, but their claws kept digging into my skin. Fenrir the Prince walked to her side and lifted her up. I didn't want him touching her! She doesn't want this! He handed her to a werewolf and he ran upstairs and down the hallway. No! I kept trying to fight so I could get to her, but I failed.

   " Restrain him. Now!"

They did as he said and held my hands behind my back and my legs to the floor.

   " Father I have an idea!"

   " What is it?"

   " Why don't we wait until the wedding to behead him?"

   ' Wedding!?'

   " Why would we do that?"

   " Because father our wedding will be under a full moon. Perhaps the Lunar Goddess would appreciate a sacrifice. I'm sure you would want to appease the spirits."

   " Brilliant! I didn't even think of that! Good work my son. For now, throw this male Meif'wa into a cell with the other two and after the wedding well behead him. Take him now. Son, you are dismissed. Go check on your fiance."

   " Yes, father."

The werewolves let go of my legs and they started pushing me towards a set of doors.

   " Wait."

They stopped walking immediately and the prince whispered in my ears

   " I'm sorry."

Then he walked away. They kept pushing me towards the cells and I seen Aphmau and Katlyn.

   " Guys?"

   " Laurence!