I grab the shampoo bottle, "This place is all yours. Just say the words and I'll give you a set of my house keys."

I start scrubbing at my hair and she stands still, absolutely bewildered, "Never mind what you say, I'll have a pair of keys ready for you in a few days."

"Why are you in here?"

"I said I liked this bathroom better, and you look about done." I eye her up and down, seeing no bubbles left on her skin. She's been in here before I woke up, she's had enough time to clean.

"You can stay in here if you want to, and watch me shower since you seem to already be doing that." I grab the waistband and take off my soaked underwear, then throw it out to the bathroom floor. I look back to her and she's seconds away from fainting.

"I'm gonna go." She runs off without sparing me a second glance, escaping the bathroom with a towel barely secured around her body.

/

I'm out the steaming bathroom with a towel over my head when i see Aera comfortably sitting on my bed. She's fitted with a shirt too big her size and shorts that go past her knees.

"The fabric is quite nice." She comments with a small grin when she catches me eyeing her new outfit.

"Yeah?" I crawl up the bed, planting a kiss on Aera's head as I settled down next to her. I take the towel off my head and throw it to the side. "Well I guess you're gonna have to take them home now."

"You're letting me keep these?" Her voice goes up a higher pitch as the edges of her lips rise. I push up the shorts covering her skin, squeezing her thigh softly. I nod.

She smiles, "They smell like you."

"Well then you'll have to give them back to me when they start to smell like you." She chuckles sheepishly, nodding, as I smile into her neck, leaving a kiss, then another, and another.

She shrinks her neck, "Stop kissing me there, it always tickles. Especially with your stubble." But her smile is wide as she complains.

Kissing her neck, my hand holds her nape gently. We slowly dip lower down, and her back meets the bed. My hand leaves her thigh and they go up to her torso. I slide my hand up my shirt on her body, feeling the goosebumps arise on her stomach. My hands feel every inch of her skin until they eventually meet her breast which i palm almost immediately.

"Gosh." She exhale as my kisses dragged to her jaw.

My lips leave her skin finally as I lift my head to look at her. My teeth bites on my lip as I look through the white fabric, seeing her alluring figure. My heart pounds for every inch, every curve. She is fucking ethereal, blushing madly underneath me with her breasts peeking from underneath the white see-through shirt.

People only ever take drugs to get high because they don't have Aera.

"What?" She asked quietly as if something was wrong.

"Don't ever wear my button-ups-"

She seemed taken back, "Okay."

"-because I swear to fucking god, you'll never walk another day if you let me see you in it."

She sucks in a breath, "Oh."

I imagine my hands unbuttoning every button, watching as her skin slowly reveals itself to me. The fabric would fall to the sides and they'd barely cover her beautiful breasts, letting me finish the job of uncovering them fully. The button-up would be too big for her, covering her thighs, but not too much of it. Revealing enough for me to go nuts, hiding enough for me to thirst for more.