“Love you too mom.” I called to her before she left.

I was recollecting everything my mom told me. And realized what she said. I checked the Mail. I knew it would be the day where I would see if I would get accepted into UCLA. I saw a big thick envelope. I took a deep breath. I ripped it open and scanned over the letter. I had been accepted. I got in. I was also offered a huge scholarship. I would be basically going for free. Well not really I still had to pay 10,000 a year but still. It was a great scholarship. The School of Theatre, Film and Television had accepted me. I quickly tucked the letter away to show my mom. I really think that she already knew. I heard the bathroom light go on. Luke was up. I couldn’t tell him. It wasn’t time. It was too early. 

“Good morning.” I said starting to make pancakes.

“It smells good.” He said sitting down.

“Pancakes.” I said showing him the pan.

“You can cook?”

“A little.” I went over to him and kissed him.

“This is nice. Just us in a quiet house alone.”

“It’s fantastic.” I said I was a little jumpy because of my letter. Luke checked his phone.

“Jai wants to know if he can come over? I told him you were making pancakes.”

“Yeah sure.” I said adding more batter.

“Good Morning!” Jai said walking into the kitchen. Luckily I had put pants on.

“Hey Jai.” I said putting the plate of pancakes and butter on the table.

“How did you sleep?” He asked loading the pancakes onto his plate.

“Like a baby.” I smiled.

“Able to walk this morning?” 

“Jai!” I said throwing a pancake at him.

“Luke told me everything Reag. I don’t need you acting like nothing happened.”

“You told him?”

“He is my twin brother. He was going to figure it out anyway.” Luke said shoving a pancake in his mouth.

“Yeah we have twin telepathy. I can feel him. So you basically had sex with both of us.” He said. I just laughed.

“Well that’s not that bad. I mean it’s only you.”

“And James. He was over late last night. Well when Luke told me. James found out. He was really happy about it actually.”

“Well guess who else knows.” I said clearing my plate.

“Who?”

“My mom.” Luke choked and Jai started cracking up.

“Shit. Are you serious?” Luke asked

“Yeah we had a long conversation about it this morning. She was okay with it, but like it was weird.”

“I’m so dead.” Luke said shoving his face into his hands.

“Why?”

“Because my mom will find out from your mom and like then Beau will find out and they will both hit me.”

“My mom won’t tell your mom.”

“Are you kidding Reag? Of course she will.” Jai said and Luke scolded him.

“Well I told my mom not to say anything and she normally listens to me. But I don’t care. I’ll take care of them Luke. You will be fine. It was basically my idea.” I said even though it was mutual.