Sebastian Stan; Meeting

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. It is so nice to meet you." You squeeze him a little tighter as he wraps his arms around you as well, letting out a giggle. "Wow this guy is firm. Not to mention gorgeous." You realized that you had just said this aloud and pulled away from Sebastian embarrassed.

He smiled.
Sebastian: "You're awfully gorgeous yourself. I woke up in desperate need of some coffee, so I decided to walk to the Starbucks, would you care to join me?"

After his compliment I knew that no amount of makeup was going to cover the blush that had run to my cheeks.

Y/N: "I'd love to. I was actually headed there myself before running into you."

You pick up your bag and hold onto the arm that Sebastian offers to you.

On the short walk there you talked about your plans for the day and he shared with you his busy schedule. You chit chatted all the way to Starbucks, through the ordering line, all the time talking a mile a minute to try to get to know one another. You realized that you had forgotten about your Uber and saw that they were just around the corner, waiting for you.

Y/N: "Well I better get going to get a good seat at the premiere. It was nice to meet you and I hope the movie is a great success, if I don't get to see you later."

Sebastian: "It was a pleasure meeting you as well Y/N. I'll make sure to look for you tonight."

..... Time Hop.....
You had made it to the front of the fence line close enough to speak with the stars of the movie. You had been waiting and dreaming all day of getting to see Sebastian again. He was so friendly to you, a complete fan girl, and you hoped he would make an effort to talk to you tonight.

You watched as several stars walked the carpet, and then you saw him.

He looked great

He looked great. He hadn't seen you yet, but you could have sworn he was sweeping the crowd with his eyes looking for you. You remained in the same spot and smiled hoping to catch his eye.

He was being pushed forward on the carpet towards flashing lights and interviewers. A few minutes later he was placed to your right talking to an interviewer. That's when his eyes find yours and a smile enveloped his face.

He finished his interviews and started chatting with the crowd of people behind the fence, all waiting for a chance to talk with the stars

He finished his interviews and started chatting with the crowd of people behind the fence, all waiting for a chance to talk with the stars. He was within reach and you quickly thought to get your autograph book out for him to sign.

You hold your book out, knowing that screaming for him wouldn't do much good with the noisy crowd.

He finally reached you

He finally reached you. He smiled widely.

Y/N: "Excuse me Mr. Stan would you sign my autograph book?" You said with a smirk on your face.

Sebastian: Smirking back and grabbing the book. "Absolutely ma'am. Now who do I make this out to?" He winked signing the book. "It's good to see you again gorgeous." He handed back the book, which contained a signature and a short message, "Text me xxx-xxx-xxxx. ❤️"

I felt my face heat up as I looked back up to him.

Sebastian: "I would ask for your number, but I don't have anything to put it on, so I gave you mine. Please text me, I'd love to get to know you better."

You quickly think of how to get him your number as well.

Y/N: "Give me your hand."

He gave it to you. You wrote your name and number on his hand with a heart next to it.

Y/N: "There now there will be no excuse for either of us to forget to text one another. Although I don't think I'll ever forget today." You say winking.

Sebastian: "You are something else. I better keep going or they will have my head. Bye gorgeous." He said as he waved.

Y/N: "Bye."

Needless to say you and Seb texted each other every day afterward until meeting up in person for your first date. The rest is history.