"No you're not." Ben gritted

"Yes, I am." I glared back. The two of us glaring at each other eye-to-eye in a deadly staring contest. Neither one of us backing.

"Just take her with, you'll need the help." Ahsoka sighed in annoyance. I smirked at him in victory.

Obi-Wan and I boarded the Separatist ship and snuck our way through. We couldn't allow them to figure out we were here. We were outnumbered and their ship was larger then ours. The two of us snuck through the ship quietly.

Obi-Wan and I ran silently through the halls of the ship. We made our way to the entrance of the prisoner cells. The two of us hid behind the doorway entrances. Five battle droids were working as well as guarding the prisoners. A droid opened the door that lead to the cells. We ran through making sure none of the droids detected our presence. The door shut behind us.

"Where do you think he is?" Obi-Wan asked in a whisper. I closed my eyes and began feeling out for my brothers aura. I walked softly until I Stopped in front of two different cell doors.

"He's in one of these." I shouted in a whisper, calling Obi-Wan over. He ran over and stood next to me. Using the force Obi-Wan opened the door to our left. Ben pressed the button that opened the doors. There stood two prisoners inspecting their weapons. They both looked up and stood up, prepared to attack.

"Don't bother to get up. You're not the prisoner we're looking for." Ben smirked shutting the door on the prisoners.

"Wrong one." I mumbled hitting the button that opened the cell to the right.

The room was empty, the two of us walked in to investigate. I knew he had to be in here, I could feel him. But I couldn't see him. Ben stood in front of me, suddenly a figure jumped down from the ceiling. Ben and I both pulled out our lightsabers and pointed it at the person.

"Oh, it's you." Was the sarcastic statement from my loving and thankful brother.

"This is how you thank us for rescuing you pounce on me from the ceiling?" Ben laughed in annoyance.

"Kinda difficult without a lightsaber." Anakin rolled his eyes. Ben retrieved one from his belt, I hadn't even seen. Anakin thanked him.

"Did you manage to locate Dooku, before landing in jail." I smirked.

"Oh, Hi, little sis. Forgot you were there." He laughed with a confident smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I know he's on board. Might have been able to do something about it if I'd had my weapon." Anakin glared at Ben. I looked at Ben in confusion. Anakin wasn't allowed to bring his saber on his mission?

"It was important for you to arrive without it. So your capture would be convincing." Obi-Wan explained.

"Wait, you planned for Ani to get captured?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"Yeah, it was all part of the plan. Keep up little sis." Anakin laughed.

"You are only five minutes older then me!" I shot back in annoyance.

"Whatever. They were all convinced, that's for sure." Anakin smiled. The three of us began walking out of the cell.

"But how come I'm the one getting caught all the time? It doesn't look good. Why doesn't Aisley ever get to play the kidnappy?" Anakin stated angrily.

"When you're a Jedi Master, you can make the plan." Obi-Wan stated leading us into the hall.

"I'm a Jedi Master, but I never get to make the plans." I corrected speaking up from behind Ani.