The Things You Do To Me!

Start from the beginning

A month after their sexual adventure through her house Giaconda rides out to the Charming Charter club with Happy and rents the same trailer that they did the last time she went with him once again.... they arrive a few minutes early and find Piney... who she has yet to meet.... loading his rifle and Opie having a shot at the bar "hey Ope!"  Giaconda greets with a smile "oh!.... hello there!"  she teasingly coos as Piney cocks his rifle Opie laughs "pop.... this is Happy's old lady Giaconda.... G this is my father Piney"  she smiles then says "nice to meet you"  she looks into the area they call Church/Chapel and sees Juice covered in small spurts of blood and she gives Happy a small kiss before entering the room "well this is pretty sexy!"  she teases as she leans up against the doorframe with her arms folded over her chest and a smile on her face "but then again I do have a thing for bald tattooed men!.... you're not to bad yourself Chibs!.... though I think with you it's more your scars than anything!"  she continues teasing two of the the three men inside Chibs chuckles then he notices a long haired blonde who might just look like a wet dog who got pissed on one too many times at this particular moment "Jackie boy, where have you been?"  Chibs ask as he walks out to greet him "I'm here now"  Jax replies combing his fingers through his wet hair as he hands over the red medical bag to Chibs "the bullet in this guy's ass has hit a major femoral artery he needs a doctor, and he needs it now"  Chibs tells him "all right where's Clay?"  Jax asks "Unser took him in for questioning the Mayans tried to hit Darby too"  Opie informs him "holy shit"  Jax replies "look, the other charters are on their way, all right?.... Clay wants to bounce out this Mayan problem with them before we decide on any retaliation..... Hap and JaJa are already here!"  Tig tells him "okay makes sense"  Jax says with a sigh he nods a hello to Giaconda as he turns to face Tig who stood behind him she smiles back "let me know if anything breaks"  Jax says as he starts to walk back out of the club house "where are you going?"  Gemma asks blocking his exit "to find a doctor"  he replies with a hint of harshness in his tone "don't ride alone"  she replies "yeah"  he sighs "I'll go with him"  Opie says and the two men head out of the door "I can help!"  Giaconda says walking back out of Church "look I'm no doctor but I've patched up enough of my fathers idiots to know a few things.... you can have Tara check my work whenever she gets her to "make sure I did it right" if it makes you feel better.... I can do this Chibs!"  she tells him and he hands her the medical bag "just who is your father!?!"  Chibs asks as they walk back into Church "Damon Pope"  she replies simple as though it meant less than it actually did for both Gemma and Piney's eye pop open in shock and though Chibs was also surprised he shakes his head and asks "why am I not surprised!?!"  she teases back "because NOTHING surprises you Chibs!"  Chibs chuckles and they get to work on Cameron's ass relieving Juice of his finger duty and letting him go get cleaned up "I don't know Juicey.... I kinda like this look!"  Giaconda teases playfully sliding her hand up and down his bloody kutte Juice chuckles shaking his head Happy who was watching her every move smiles "yeah but I don't really want to be in the center of Hap's wrath because of that!"  he teases back she chuckles softly "I don't know!.... he looks slightly amused to me!"  she teases looking over Juice's shoulder at Happy with a wink and a smile Juice turns his head and half his body and looks over to Happy's smiling face then shakes his head with a soft chuckle he walks out of church to go shower and change....

 he looks slightly amused to me!"  she teases looking over Juice's shoulder at Happy with a wink and a smile Juice turns his head and half his body and looks over to Happy's smiling face then shakes his head with a soft chuckle he walks out of chu...