Chapter 52- come on

I did a self portrait of meeeee hope you enjoy the story. And yes I shaved the sides of my head I'm going to get my blond color back naturally.

We were all sitting on the couch. Ashly was leaning on Evan watching tv and I was on my phone. It's nice to have Ashly here but there are times when she can get out of hand. Honestly she can be surprising on were she ends up. Like at the top shelf in her closet or in one of the top cabinets eating the cookies I hide from her. I looked over so see Evan having his arm wrapped around her. I smiled at the cute moment when my phone started to vibrate like madness. I looked at it and Evan did as well. His phone started to do the same. I looked back at my phone when Evan took his.

It was messages from the boys. They all told me to go to discord. I looked at Evan.
"It's from them right?" I asked.
"Yeah they are saying something about discord." He shut his phone off stop the buzzing.
"We should go see what their problem is." I got up and Evan did as well.

"Where you going?" Ashly asked.
"Upstairs to the computer do you want to come with." I asked. She stood up on the couch and held her arms out. She nodded and I picked her up carrying her up the stairs. I sat in my chair with Ashly in my lap. Evan sat next to me. I went to discord. I was already invited to a party so I clicked it and all the boys started yelling at the same time. Some had cuss words and I covered Ashly's fluffy ears.

"Guys shut up one at a time. Craig you go first."
I uncovered Ashly's ears.
"You never told us you got a pup!" I felt Ashly's tail wag on my lap.
"I did with the video. We got her like three days ago." I said.

"Daddy who they?" They'd guys all started to aww when they heard Ashly.
"Why is that so cute." Tyler said.
"That is Tyler, Craig, David, Lui, Brian, brock." I pointed to there tags.
"To many." She said crossing her arms. Evan chucked.
"How is it taking care of a pup?" David asked.

"It's not that hard but there are times when she can go crazy. I find her in the weirdest places." I answer.
"Like what?" I heard Brock ask.
"Like in the top of her closet or in one of the the top cabinets." Evan said.
"What the fuck." Brian said with a laugh.

"Dude watch your mouth we like have a 5 year old right next to us." Ashly looked up at me with the top of her head hitting my chest.
"I have to meet this pup." Lui said with excitement.
"Yes I'm already packing." Tyler said.

"Guys really?" I said. "We just got her."
"Yes and she must see uncle Tyler soon."
"I call being the god father." Brock yelled.
"I wanted to be the god father." Lui yelled back at Brock. My doorbell ring and Evan I looked at each other.

"Do you want me to go get it." Evan asked.
"Sure."
"Go get what?" David said.
"My doorbell rang. Evan is going to answer it." I started to mess with Ashly's hairs brushing my fingers through it.

"When can we meet her." Tyler asked.
"Let us have a week with her and then you can meet her." I heard fast foot steps coming up the stairs and it sounded like more people then Evan. I turned around to see Ryan and luke bust it making Ashly scream. The scream started luke and Ryan making them calm down.

"Why didn't you tell us." Luke said.

"Who is that." Brain said.
"Luke and Ryan." I answered back to them.
"She is so cute." Ryan said. I looked at Ashly who was holding on to my shirt.
"It's fine Ashly they are friends. You can go say hi if you want." I picked her up placing her down. Ryan and Luke were on the other side of the room. "Bye Guys I'll talk to you later." I turned the discord off and heard them complain in the middle of them getting cut off.

"Ashly that is Luke and that one is Ryan. Go shake there hands. It's rude if you don't." I gave her a little nudge with my hands on her back. Evan was leaning on the frame in the door way.she looked back at me and then back to Luke and Ryan.

She walked up slowly to them and Ryan had his hand out with a smile. She took it with both over her hands lifetime it up and down. She did the same to Luke. She then ran over to Evan hiding behind his legs.

"Whelp guess you said hi to her now you have to leave you may come back in a week but Evan and I want to be alone with Ashly and spend some time with her." I said. They started to realized that I was already pushing them out of the door. "It was nice seeing you good bye." I shut the door behind me and sighed. Ashly came running to me and I picked her up.

"Lets go see the comments on our video." I said lightly tapping on her nose.
"Comments?"
"Yes. Comments."