Chapter 42- alphas charge

HE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! 😍😍(mine...)

Evans point of view. Luke and Ryan got the place down. The only thing is you need to pay 100$ to get in. The whole gang came down and was going to help look for Jon and sky. Lui, David, Craig, Tyler, Brock, Brian. I smiled at the thought of them helping me. It's not common for omegas or betas to walk in and do it so David, Tyler, Brian, Ryan are going in. Ryan may be a beta but he shows a strong emotion to be let in. They know Luke and me so it's best if we stay back. We had little ear buds so we can hear what's going on.

It felt cool like we are going on a mission. We could just call the cops but then they would get an alert and try to evacuate or hide the place. I wanted Jon and sky out before that could happen. I showed everyone Sky so they know what she looks like. We were all set to go. I wasn't able to see anything. So I listen to what they guys had and so did Craig and lui and Brock.

T: I'm in. I asked for a male omega. They told me we're to go so I'm looking around now. This place is huge.

R: I asked for a female alpha. They have these organized halls. The rooms are made of cargo ship containers. This is crazy.

D: it smells like gross sex in here. I asked for a female no type.

B: I asked for male no type as well.

"Guys just shut up and find them." Craig said. We were close by but in Luke's truck.

D: I think I found sky. She has sandy hair and blue eyes right?"

"Yes!!" I almost jumped out of the passenger seat.

D: the problem is she's out and she is chained to the ground. I bet Jonathan is the same.

I slammed my fist on the dashboard. But not to hard because Luke stared at me with demon eyes.
"Find the keys." Lui said.

T: I'm looking at the ones that people are having sex with as well. It's kinda disturbing.

R: I got keys. David were are you.

D: I honesty have no clue. It's like a fricken maze in here. I'm staying with Sky so people think I'm doing things. I'm going to try and snap her out of it.

R: I'll try to find you. They barley guard this place. It's going to be so easy.

"Don't jinx it you ass!" Luke said. We placed blankets in the back for Sky and Jon to lay on when we get them out.

B: I can't find anyone.

T: Evan I know you might be mad but some is doing Jonathan and he is not liking it. I'm going in just don't say anything. I got this....... hey man think you can share that.......*SMACK*....okay knocked him out. Hey Jon wake up. Come on.

"Ryan did you find sky and David." Brock asked.

R: yeah I'm with him we are trying to unlock the chains.... *clack* got it. Okay David is going to bring out Sky. Watch out David.

D: I got it. She is naked but I wrapped her in a blanket. It's okay Sky we got you. Guys they drugged her.

T: yeah they did the same to Jonathan. It's okay buddy we are going to get you out.

B: I got the keys Ryan gave them to me. They ran out. Here.

T: thanks Brian. *clack* Okay Jon lets go.

I looked out the window to see David and Ryan. I got out and into the bed of the truck. I dropped the tail gate and helped them put sky in. She was shivering in the cold night as I covered her up more.

"Evan!!" I turned to see Tyler running with Brian. He looked like a helpless doll as he was covered in the blanket. My Jonathan what did they do to you. I helped Tyler as he placed Jon in the back. He hopped in and Brian did the same. I lifted up the tail gate and Ryan and David were inside of the truck. Luke started to drive. Brian opened up the back window.

"Luke we need to go to the hospital. They are heavily drugged." Tyler said. I touched my hand on Jon's forehead. It was burning up and we was so out of it. He had some bruises here and there.

"E-Evan is that...you." He reaches up to touch my face but I gentler wrapped my hands around his wrist placing his hand down gently.
"Yes it's me. Don't worry your going to be fine." He did a weak smile and turned his head a little closing his eyes. "Don't worry Jonathan." I kissed him and held him the rest of the way to the hospital.