Chapter 45- Parents

I was out of the hospital. And sky got her check which I don't know how many zeros there were on it. But she is back at her house and Evan and I have some alone time. We both were laying on the bed giving each other kisses here and there. We cuddled all day until I heard the door bell. I get up with Evan following me. We go downstairs to the door.

I opened it to see mom and dad. I was attacked with hugs.
"Honey is so good to see you. Are you okay." This was my mom Kate Denis. She had blond hair and was in some sun clothing. She had a top with a cardigan and white pants. My dad then hugged me.
"Hey Jonny. It's so good to see you." He patted my back as I did the same. This was Jim Denis.

"Who is this handsome man." My mom saw Evan and walked up to him.
"I'm Evan Fong Jonathan's boyfriend." He kisses my moms hand. She giggled.
"So polite." My dad walked up to him. They shook hands.
"I'm Jim, it's nice to meet you Fong."
"You can just call me Evan."
"I like you."
"That's good to know." They let go of hands.

"Sooo...mom, dad," they looked at me," your not staying here right?" My mom placed her purse on the couch. Evan and I had our tails and ears in. Cause of my parents.

"Oh heavens no. We have a hotel about 25 minutes away." I sighed in relief. Finally Evan and I can do what we want in peace. I have been craving Evan for a while. And not being able to take your heat pills in a while isn't really good. My smell get strong every month but I don't get the sex crave as I used to. Thanks to the pills.

"Well okay then why don't you stay till dinner. It would be nice to hear about what you guys have been doing lately." I said.

"Sure I wouldn't mine and I am kinda hungry." My dad said with a chuckle. Thy gave me one last hug as they started to settle in.

————————————————————————

I finish cooking. It was just steak mashed potato's and broccoli. We all sat down and started to eat together. Mom and dad sat across from Evan and me.

"So how long have you guys been together." My mom asked.
"About two years." I answered.
"Evan how old are you?" My dad looked at Evan. My parents were like quizzing us.
"25." My dad made an impressed face.
"It's best to stay young. I miss being young and beautiful. Now I'm just beautiful." My mom giggled. They were in there 50's they had me when they were in there 20's. (If people can do their math Jon is 30).
"You seem to be getting older Jonny." My dad pointed out. Evan smirked and looked at my. I had a light flush of red on my face.
"Yeah where are my grandpups." Evan chocked on his water a little when my mom mentioned grandpups.

"I don't know if me and Evan ready for that." I said taking another bite of food.
"Well sure you are. You seem responsible enough and we had when in our 20's your 30 now so I think your ready. Did you even get a mark yet." My mom added on more.

"Well yes Evan and I have a mark but pups I don't know." I took a sip of water. I felt Evan place is hand on my thigh. This was the part on annoying. They been wanting grandpups for a while now. And now that I have Evan and he marked me. They won't stop trying. I get it they are getting old and they want there pup to have pups. It's natural.

"We will keep it on a pause for now. We aren't even married yet." Evan came into the conversation.
"As long as you are thinking about it." My mom said.

————————————————————————

They hugged me and Evan goodbye. It was nice for him to meet my parents. But the pup thing wasn't. I'm not ready to be a full on adult. I waved to them while shutting the door. I slid down against it a little with a sigh.
"Finally alone time." Evan said. I stood up giving him a hug. I looked up into his eyes. He kissed me and I kissed him back. It was slightly rough but with passion. I felt him left me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I knew what was going to happen and I felt happy.