Chapter 28- Fall 🍂🍁

I was sitting on the front porch reading. I had a warm sweater with sweat pants. I had a scarf and a beani. I was reading Joey Graceffa's (I forgot how to spell his last name)new book. The couch I was sitting was comfy with pillows and the design of it was nice. Just white with reddish orange cushions. I heard the door open and looked up. It was Evan with two mugs. I smiled at him.

"Hey."
"Hey." I said back. I scooted over for him to sit down. He placed the mugs on the coffee table and went back inside. I was confused. But went back to reading until he came back out. When he did. He had a blanket in his hands. He comes over and wraps the blanket around both of us. He takes a mug and takes a sip of it.

"It's hot chocolate." I smiled and placed the book down marking my place. I take the mug in my hands and take a sip. It warmed me up I leaned my head on Evans shoulder. I watched the leaves fall to the ground while taking another sip of my hot chocolate.

"Don't you just love fall. All the leaves change to pretty colors, kids play in leave piles, The smell of autumn, and the cold."

"I love it, but not as much as you." He kissed my head. I watch a couple walk by and the looked at us. One made a disgusting face and faced a different direction. It made me sad and I toon another sip from my mug.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him. He had those caring brown eyes again, I just couldn't lie to him.
"The couple that walked by, one of them made a disgusting face when they looked at us."
"Well screw them. You can't have little bother you in life and you won't see them again. They are just random people." He place his mug down and hugged me. He started to kiss me all over the face making me giggle.

"Okay! You going to make me spill the hot coco!" He stopped and we looked at each other.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I gave him a peck on the lips. We sat together enjoying the fall weather together.

----------------------------------------------

I was raking the leaves in the backyard. I heard the back door open. I looked at the door to see Evan. We walked down the steps and up to me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you working so hard?" He asked. I kept on working and answered him.
"Because it's my house and I like it nice and clean."
"Cleaning is over rated. Especially if it's your backyard." I stopped and looked at him. I went to give him a kiss but something pink hit his head fast. I grabbed his head fast growling in pain. He fell on the ground and I bent down to him.

"Are you okay." I heard some voices on the other side of the fence. They sounded like kids.
"Excuse me, can you throw the ball back over here please." It sounded like a girl. I looked back at the pink figure that hit Evan and it was a soccer ball. That must have really hurt.

"Sure, just give me a minute." I walked over to the ball and Evan sat up rubbing his head. How did they hit him that hard? I tossed the ball over the wooden fence.

"Thank you!" She said in a cheerful voice.
"Your welcome."
"Excuse me mister?" She made me stop walking back over to Evan.
"Yes?
"If you don't mind me asking, why were you kissing that boy." I froze.

"Because I love him." She was just a girl. I couldn't really go into detail about that stuff.
"But he is the same gender as you are."
"Yes that's true. But I really like him and you can like any gender you want, and you shouldn't spy on people should you."
"Sorry." I smiled.

"It's fine just don't do it again now go back to playing you game."
"Yes sir." He had manners which I liked. I went back to Evan and helped him up bringing him inside.

"That soccer ball hit me good." I laid him on the couch. I went into the kitchen to make him an ice pack. When I got back I placed it gently on his head. There was a bruise on his forehead. He growled when I placed the ice pack on the bruise. He held it in place when I let go. I looked into his eyes and he did the same to me. I gave him a kiss on the lips and I felt him smile into the kiss. I walked over and laid on top of him. I made my ears appear and he started to rub on them making me sleepy. I soon fell asleep.