Chapter 30-s'mores

GUYS I NEED FOR FAN ART I ONLY HAVE ONE WHO CONTACTED ME. not that I'm trying to rush you or anything. Take your time but I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while so here is another one for you to enjoy

I tossed the wood in the fireplace. We had one in the backyard made of stone laid in a circle. Craig was doing chairs around the fireplace, and Lui he was going to light the thing. I know this sounds dangerous but he asked to do it. I finished and Lui started to pour lighter fluid onto the wood. He then took a match and threw it into the pile of wood. The flames slowly started to get bigger. The back door opened and I looked to see who it was. It was Evan and he was bring out the table. Then Tyler and David came out with s'more stuff. Brock and brain came out with drinks.

"S'MORES!" Lui yelled.
"Whisky!" Brian yelled. We all looked at him. "What, we all can drink."
We laughed. I walked over to the table and poured a shot of whisky.
"Don't drink to much." I felt his breath on my neck.
"I won't, here." I had to shots on whiskey. I gave him one and he took it. We drank it and started to get the stuff for the s'mores.

"Gooey marshmallows." Lui said. He was in davids lap while roasting a marshmallow. David was roasting one as well. I placed mine on a metal stick made for roasting marshmallows. I made mine golden brown while David burnt his.

"How'd you do that?" He asked.
"Skill that's how and I took my time." I placed the marshmallow on top of a gram cracker with some chocolate. I took a bite and sighed with happiness.

"Jonathan come over here." Evan called me I looked over at him and saw him patting his lap. He was sitting criss-cross. I walked over to him and sat in his lap. It was in the middle and one of my legs over his.

"Ahhh." I looked at Evan. His mouth was open and he was looking at my s'more.
"Oh no your not, you can go make your own."
"But yours looks so perfect." He winced. And that sound broke my heart.
"Fine but just a bite." I hand fed him a bite and when I pulled back all the stringy marshmallow made a bridge from the s'more to his mouth. It broke off and there was still some marshmallow on his lips. He looked at me.

"Hey Jon~." He held me tighter.
"Yes?"
"Wanna kiss on the cheek." I tired to wiggle out of his grip but one of my hands were full. I shoved the s'more in my mouth and started to get out of his grip.
"I don't want my face all sticky no-nooooooo." I was laughing and he was too. I turned my head so he would kiss my lips. I would rather have that sticky then my face. He then snuck a kiss on the cheek when kissing my lips.
"What! Hey! I heard Lui and David giggling. They both had a s'more in their mouths and they look a picture together.

"Brian get me a shot." I asked.
"Sure." He gave me one and went back to his seat talking with Brock. I'm small and light so by 4 shots I would be drunk.
I drank up and got off of Evan's lap.
"What are you doing?"
"Getting more to drink." I poured two more and gave him one as well. I drank up the two. I could feel my face heat up already. Brian gave us some strong stuff. Evan made me sit back down with him. I looked over at Brock and he was starting to get drunk. I looked over at Lui and saw that he was on some sugar rush and drunkness. Evan started to message my ears again. Which felt good. I took his tail laying it in my lap.

I started to brush his tail with my fingers and rub it on my face. It was soft, and fluffy, and mine. I nestled my hard under his chin. I started to feel the alcohol kick in. Evans smell was a drug in my nose. I started to lick his neck. I felt him shiver in surprise. I then bit his neck softly.

"Jonathan you know we can't do that right now. We have guests over." I stopped.
"I'm sorry."
"Your fine here let's get you to bed. These guys can't go hom drunk so I'll just set a bed up for them all in the living room."

"Okay." I rubbed my eyes and he picked me up. He took me upstairs into our room and laid me on the bed. He left, probably to get the other bed set up for the guys.
I took my shirt off and my pants. I was biting hot so I just laid on top of the covers. I then passed out.