Chapter 40- worried

Evans point V

When Jonathan didn't come home for the night I started to worry. That's when I filed a missing report to the police but it's been two days and they haven't found them. I have talked to them but they say it's normal for people to be taken by packers. I looked at the posters of innocence people filed missing on a board. They haven't been doing shit. They haven't found anything.

Luke and Ryan let me stay at their place while I tried to get things through my head. I posted a video about Jonathan that he is missing. A lot of people saw it and they said they would help. That made me feel a lot better. I knew Luke had a tracker in Jonathan's phone when I didn't live with Jon. So he tracked down the last place he was at. It was down town next to a store called mindies clothes. We all were driving down there.

"Is this it?" I question Luke.
"Yeah this is the place lets have a look around." I nodded my head looking in the alleyway. I started snuff around when I got a hint of butterscotch. Once you mark your significant other you are able to find their sent better.

"Guys I caught his sent." They started to walk over to me. I look down to see a smashed phone. My heart sunk. It was Jonathan's. I did get a wiff of other alphas and betas.

"Luke, Ryan I need to you talk to other packers asking them about selling people and sex dungeons. It's those same packers that messed with Jonathan and me. I can't talk to them they will remember my scent."
"Sure thing Evan. We will try to find something but I think you should go home and sleep. You haven't had the rest you needed." I picked up the smashed phone into my hands. I wanted to cry but I stayed strong. We all got back into the truck and Luke drove me home. Jonathan's home.

I waved good bye as I walked into the house. I saw Jon's hoodie, grabbed it, and sat on the couch. That's when my tears came out. I cried so much.

"I miss you so much Jonathan." I heard a meow and saw Elizabeth next to me. She rubbed against me. I sniffed picking her up and placing her in my lap.
"Don't worry Ely we're going to get him back. I promise."

Sorry for short chapter but just a little surprise we get to see Evans point of view!!!! Whelp tell me what you think about it so far.