Chapter 43- healing

So smexy 😗😍😜

We ran into the hospital doors and I carried Jonathan in bridal stage with the blanket covering him. Brian carried sky as well.

"Some one help!" Nurses and doctors started to run towards us. They took out a bed on wheels and I placed Jon on one while Brian did the same. They started to take them away but I tried to reach for him but a nurse stoped me.

"No please I'm his boyfriend. And that's his cousin." She looked back and let me through. The guys stayed in the waiting room. While I was fast walking next to Jon. He had these stuff on him. Sky had a breathing mask on. They said she was short on breath.

"Sir can you please wait here. We will let you know when you can see him. Don't worry it won't be long." She gently took my to this small waiting room. There were some other worried people. While I waited I called 911. I told them the place were the packers had there hideout and told them do not have any sirens on. They would hear you. Then they hung up on me.

————————————————————————

I waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes until some one called me back. I stood up and followed the nurse. She took my into a room and I saw Jonathan hooked up the machines. It made me want to cry.
I looked over to see sky in another bed. I looked back over to see Jonathan. I held his hand as I sat down next to him.

"He will be fine he will just need some rest. He was abused and was drugged heavily making his body weak. Sky is that same she was just short of breath. But they will both be out on the same day." The nurse said.
"How long will that be?"
"5 days." I smiled when she said the days. I looked over to Jonathan again when the nurse left. I noticed a scar on his eye brow. Some cuts on his lips. More people started to flood the place. People who were heavily drugged. The police must have found the packers hideout.

The heard the boys walk in.
"So how are they doing?" Lui asked.
"They are both fine. They will need to stay here for 5 days." They all smiled.
"Finally we can all go back to having normal lives." Brock said. Brian swung his arm around Brock's neck. I thought it was cute. David walked over to sky so see how she was. Lui did the same.

"What the hell did they do to her hands?" David said with a shocked voice.
"Yeah! oh my god that's never going away." I heard many people crowding in the halls coming towards our room. They all had mics and cameras.

"Sky Denis!" Oh they were paparazzi. They must have been wanted to hear about her missing accident. I moved over to the door and shut it closed.

"Leave us alone she isn't even away and you can interview her when she gets out of the hospital. So fuck off." The all started to quite down.

"E-Evan." I turned around fast to hear Jon's voice. I ran over to him quickly.
"Thank god your awake."

"I think this is our time to leave you guys alone." Craig said. He started to push everyone out. I smiled and looked back to Jonathan.

"Yeah I'm fine." I squeezed his hand into mine.
"They beat you up pretty bad." I kissed his forehead.
"Yeah well don't worry I'll be up and making video with all of you guys again. Now can I have a real kiss." I leaned down and kissed his lips softly.

"Why do I have to be in the same room with you guys. Gross." We stopped and we saw sky sitting up.
"You up. How do you feel?" I asked.
"Horrible. I never knew I could punch a wall so hard."
"You did that to your hands!?"
"Yeah. I was pretty desperate to get out." He started to rub her knuckles. "But those drugs man. That just messed you up. I don't even know what they were." I looked back to Jonathan.

"Yeah they made you dizzy and weak. It was weird." I liked that fact the sky and jon were happy and having a normal conversation. They were just up and going.

"I love you." I kissed Jonathan again.
"I love you too."

"Get a room you two."