Chapter 41- the first dose

Jonathan's point of view

Sky and I haven't had any social interaction in a few days. Honestly we haven't seen the sun at all we don't even know how long we have been in here. I have noticed these things on the walls that have small bars on them in the shape of a circle. They were about as big as my hand. There was one of these holes on each side of the wall. I looked in one of them onto to see darkness. Sky was pacing back and forth. Her hands were so beat up from hitting the door. They feed us but rarely. I was starving I would do anything for food...anything.

Minutes later sky and I heard this hissing sound. We listen to heard what it was coming from. Our eyes landed on the holes in the walls. Then this gas came out. Sky ran to me and we held onto each other. This chemical started to go through my lungs making me feel sleeping. I felt myself going limp and sky as well. Before we knew it we passed out.

————————————————————————

I felt something in my mouth. I open my eyes slowly to see the new room. There was a mattress on the floor that I was on and I felt something on my wrists. I sat up slowly feeling the wall behind me as I rest myself on it. I licked my lips to feel a cloth. They gaged me. I looked at my wrist to see this chain that was bolted to the floor. It was long. I stood up to see this cloth like door. It was red and kinda see through but not enough to see the other side. I walked over to it only to be pulled back just enough to touch the passage way with my nose as my arms were held back.

I tugged harder making the chains. I look down at myself as I go sit back down on the mattress. I didn't have pants or a shirt on. Just my underwear. The room looked like those shipping containers just smaller. It was let up buy these red lights. I pull the gag off my head licking my dry lips. I knew I was in the sex dungeon like place. People pay just to have sex with me. That's just sick. I cringed at the thought. Think about some random person walking in here then doing things to me I don't want.

I realized that sky wasn't with me. To be honest I hope she was doing sex then getting sold. I don't want her to leave me at all. I had lost of hope in my eyes. I was going to get out no matter what.

———————————————————————-

I heard footsteps coming down the hall. And there was this one distinctive sound. It was high heels. Women come and do this stuff to other people, how sick. A man opened up the curtain like door and walked toward me fast. My heart was beating fast. He grabbed me by the arms and I decided not to put of with a fight. He seemed like some one who would beat me if I misbehaved. He made me stand up and started to check me. He sniffed me and the his eyes landed on my mark. He had a Really angry face and stormed out.

I guess they don't like the people who are already marked. This time a different man and a woman came in. They both studied me.

"I think it will be fine." The woman said.
"Are you sure I mean his alpha might find him." I looked back at the man.
"Yes. I mean we have a few. And they never came for them." My heart sank. Does this mean Evan won't come for me. Some of my hope was falling but. I still wanted to get out and I wanted to help sky get out as well.

"Let's give him his dose of drugs. We don't want him putting up a fight with our customers." The woman spoke again. She honestly scared me more then the men. The man left and came back with this case. He opened it up and. Took out a needle. I started to scoot to the back. My heart was racing.

"Don't worry this will make you feel really good." He reached our for me. But I started to put up with a fight. The woman came over and held me down as I felt the needle enter my arm. I tried to push her arm away as my lower body squirmed around trying to get away. I felt the needle leave my body. She let go of me. And I started to feel dizzy and light. Everything seemed like it was going slow. I felt more relaxed then anything. They left me laying on the mattress.

A few minutes later I man walked in. I looked at him slowly. He was licking his lips and walked in. He started to unbuckle his belt and threw it to the side. This must have been the first customer. I felt like crying but I couldn't.