Chapter 36 - The call...

I wake up feeling sore. I growled as I walked to the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and splash myself with some water. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes drifted onto the mark. I touched it. The small teeth marks that will forever scar my body. I walk out to see Evan still sleeping. I get dressed. While getting dressed I started to think.

Since Evan marked me I'm now his. And since I marked him he is now mine. Does this mean we can live through long distances. I mean Evan needs to get back him and make his videos. He has been making some here on a different computer. But maybe people might get suspicious about us.

I shake my head as I walked out. The feeling of him leaving would break my heart but it would be for the best. I hope down the stairs and started to make Evan and I breakfast. He also didn't do some of the dishes. I scowled quietly for Evan not cleaning up after himself. I cleaned some dishes so that I can cook on them.

I made pancakes and scrambled eggs. I placed the plates on the table and placed my hands on my hips. Why isn't he down yet.
"Evan!" I called his name but no answer. My eyebrow went down in confusion. I started to walk back upstairs. I looked in our room and saw him sleeping while cuddling a pillow. He was also drooling a bit. I walked up to him.

"Evan get up." I bugged him. He only growled in his sleep. "Hey don't growl at me." I later down on top of him trying to annoy him. I gave him kisses all over his face, But nothing happened. I tried licking his face but only smiled. "EVAN WAKE UP." He turned over making me fall over next to him. I growled at him. My eyes then looked at the mark I gave him. I then pressed on the mark and he yelped. He sat up holding his shoulder.

"That hurt. It still needs to heal."
"So does mine but get up, get dressed, and come downstairs to eat breakfast."
"Looks like some ones the new alpha. But to bad I'm the only alpha."
"Just because I'm an omega doesn't mean I can't act like one also I'm like way older then you. Baby." Evan placed his hand on his chest feeling offended.
"I thought I was loved."
"You are, now get dressed." I was getting up off the bed when he pulled me back down.

He rubbed his face against my arm. I was clearly not pleased.
"Evan what are you doing?"
"Loving you."
"You are naked!"
"And we had sex naked." I rolled my eyes.
"Evan our food is going to get cold. And I made it for you and me. You don't want to hurt your omegas feelings, now do you."
"But cuddling is better then eating." He looked at me.
My ears dropped down as I gave him the puppy eyes. He sighed and got up.
"Yesss!" I whispered.

Evan and I ate some breakfast and Elly was next to the back door laying in the sunlight.i took my plate and placed it on the sink when I was done. I took Evans We he finished.
"Well were aren't doing anything today." I mentioned to Evan.
"Really?"
"Well besides a making a video that's all." He smiled. Stood up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I did the same. He kissed me gently and then pulled back.

"I love you." He said and I smiled at those words.
"I love you too." I placed my head on his chest feeling the warm embrace. I could smell his scent.
"Come on let's make a video together." I ran upstairs as Evan ran too. He did the video in my room cause that's were he uses his mic. I didn't really have a good high quality mic. But people say they like it. I opened my lap top. And clicked on G mod.

________________________________

Evan and I were done recording. We both were down stairs on my couch. He was laying down with his head on my leg. I was playing with his hair. I could tell he was asleep making me smile.

My phone started to vibrate multiple times. I picked it out of my pocket. It was a random number so I ignored it. I placed it down the the arm part of the couch and let it vibrate. But then my phone some how answered itself. I picked it up.

"Who is this!"
"Hello Jonathan." The voice was so familiar.
"Sky?"
"Yeah it's me." Why would sky be calling me. She was rich and never really calls me anymore.
"Why are you calling and how did you make me pick up my phone and this isn't your phone."
"Let me explain jezz. So I went to this casino. And I was doing so well until this one girl comes in and cheats. So I lost a lot of money. And I lost my phone."
"What phone are you using."
"...public." Sky hates public things. She finds it weird for her.

"Sky your so irresponsible."
"I know but do you think I could you know...stay at your place until I get back on top of my feet. I don't know what to do." I looked at Evan giving Sky a pause.
"Mmm...fine for only for a little while."
"Thank you Jonny!" She hung up on me and I placed my phone down.

I poked Evan to wake him up. He scrunched up his face and opened his eyes.
"What?"
"Remember my cousin Sky."
"Yeah."
"Well she might be staying with us."
"Why."
"She lost a lot of money because this girl cheated on a gambling game."
"Oh well as long as she doesn't bother us. I'm fine with that."
"Thanks good to know. Now go back to sleep." I started to play with his hair.

Speaking of hair guys I cut all of mine off. Yeah I know what's your thinking. WHY why not my father said I could get it cut short for once so I did.

 WHY why not my father said I could get it cut short for once so I did

(Face reveal) 030