Chapter 39- help...please

Look okay I know you guys might be mad about the last chapter but hey look on the bright side jobs not dead and he might get out alive but we are still with the packers.

I felt the knife slide across my side. I didn't cut anything but it made me shiver.
"Ida get the cloth." There was this one packer who was behind sky and started to take a bottle and white cloth from behind him. He poured something onto the cloth and quickly covered sky's mouth. I watched her struggled as she started to slowly close her eyes and go to a limp. I was clawing at the packers arm that was slightly choking me.

"What did you do to her!"
"Nothing we just made her sleep. And we're going to do the same to you." He started to choke me harder but I was still able to breath. I saw the packer pour more of that liquid onto the cloth and got closer to me. I struggled to get away but he already placed the cloth over me. I held my breath trying not to breath in the chemicals. But I gave in. My nose filled in with the sleep drug making me feel weak. I then saw blackness.

————————————————————————

I started to feel dizzy. I opened my eyes to see nothing. My head was cover but this bag. I could barley see through it. I tried to move my legs. But I couldn't. I could feel myself being dragged by the arms. My eyes still felt heavy as I closed them again. I heard a door open I was tossed into this room as I heard another person drop next to me. My ears moved to the sound of the people walking out. Then the door slammed shut. I forced my eyes open pushing myself up with my arms. I felt a wall against my back so I leaned against it. I slowly took the bag of my head to see one bed, one toilet, two chairs, and a table.

My eyes slowly drifted to the person laying on the floor. My vision was slightly blurry. I blinked a couple of times making my vision clearer. I then realized who was on the floor and I scrambled across the floor to her.

"Sky! Sky-wake up please." I shook her vigorously trying to wake her. I took the back off her head to see her eyes closed. I picked her up and placed her on the bed. There was no blanket but a mattress. The place was dirty, It kinda smelled, and the room only had one light bulb lighting up the place. I sat next to sky while she laid on the bed. I thought to myself.
'What is this place.'

I heard a grunt from sky making me turn around looking at her.
"Sky!"
"J-Jonathan?" She day up having her hand in her four head.
"Sky-they kidnaped us!" She started to process where she was.
"What!?" She stood up and ran to the door, I went after her. She started to bang on the door.
"Let us out you bastards. I'm going to kill you and your family." I saw redness on her hands. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her back.

"Stop it sky!" She started to kick and scream.
"No we need to get out of here! I don't want to be sold or be used as a sex slave!" I go of her.
"Wait what do you mean sold or sex slave?"
"Jonathon don't you realize packers kidnaped us. This is what they do. They brainwash you, sell you to other packers. People or packers pay each other to have sex with us. We aren't the only ones." My heart dropped.
"No-no-no-no! This can't be happening!" I crawled up on the bed curling up in a ball.

Sky ran back to the door banging on it, punching it, kicking it. She just kept on screaming while I covered my ears. How long have we been gone. Evan must be worried. I wanted to cry. I heard sky stopped screaming and slid down the door onto the floor. Her hands were bruised and had cuts. They also had dry blood to her wrist. Her pretty blouse splattered with dry blood. Then a slit on the door opened up.

"Shut the hell up you two. Or I'm going to have to sedate both of you. And you don't want that now do you." The slit slammed shut and the room was in silence. Sky walked slowly to the bed. She sat back to the wall and we hugged each other.
"Some one please help us....please." I closed my eyes hoping this was just a bad dream. But it was real. This was really happening.