Chapter 34- ready for a mark

Evan and I have been together for a while now. And I got honk I'm starting to feel ready for a mark. He never leaves my side, he cares for me...he loves me. But I don't know when I want it. Maybe now or tomorrow-ughhhhhh. I drop my head on the table as it makes a banging sound.
"Ouch!" I lift it back up fast rubbing my four head. I leaned back in my chair. My ears twitched to the side as I heard a meow in the living room. I got up to see Queen Elizabeth laying on her back.

Evan and I got a pet cat a few weeks again. She had Snow White fur with pinks pads and a nose. She also have the brightest blue eyes. I pet her belly as she purrs to my loving touch.

"Aren't you just the prettiest queen in the house." Evan was out getting food for us while I sat on here. In the quote, lonely house. It was bright and sunny out. I walk up to my bookshelf and take a book off of it. I left Elizabeth up as I walk to the back porch. We had a lounge chair out side with cousins. I sit in it as I lay Elizabeth on my lap. She takes liking to the warm sun and decides to sun bathe.

"I'm back!" I heard Evan on the distance. I close my book and place it next to me. I pick up Elly as she meows in disappointment. I walk inside to see Evan carrying groceries inside. I decided to help him. When we finished my mind went back to the mark.
"Hey-um-Evan?"
"Yeah." He stopped putting vegetables in the fridge and looked at me.
"I-um-I- think I'm-um ready for a-ready for a mark!" He was wide eyed. He looked around and then back it me. looked down playing with my fingers.
"Really." I nodded my head. He gasped loudly making me look up at him. He lunged at me. Making us fall into the living room. I almost hit my head onto the couch. I groaned in pain when I hit the ground. Evan had his hands wrapped around me tight and his head was on my stomach. He rubbed his face against me.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for those words!" If I looked hard enough I might see hearts coming out of him.
I sit up and he did as well but still hovering a little over me. He was in between my legs and his head still over my stomach. I had my hands behind me to hold me up.
"I am ready but-!" Evan had his mouth open with his fangs out. He was leaning to my shoulder. But I stopped him with my hands.

"Woah-woah-woah. I said I'm ready but I don't want it this instant." Evan closed his mouth. Sitting back. Since he crawled to me more he was on top of me. He sat on my waist with his arms crossed. His face showed disappointment.
"Not fair."
"Is too. I want my mark to be special. Like drying sex or after a date. You see what I mean."
"Yeah." He looked at me. And leaned into me giving me a kiss. It was passionate and soft. I leaned into it as well then leaned back. He still wanted to kiss and kept leaning in but I pushed him back lightly. He looked at me confused.

"We need to finish the groceries." He growled to himself and got up helping me up with him. "We are going to continue this later you know that." He looked at me with lustful eyes. I was nervous.

Hello everyone. I see that you are enjoying my story. YES Jon feels ready for a mark after so long. But I was thinking guys how should Jon get his mark. How do you want his special mark to be done I have a vote list for you please vote for one. And the most vote will be his special mark.

1: sex
2:date (and what kind of date.)