Chapter 29- Thanks Giving🦃

THE FISRT ART WORK BY MY READER. IM FREAKING OUT!! This lovely art is by @X-Pandora-Water-X ,also this is a thanksgiving special so please enjoy. And I'm late again sorry

"Evan!" I heard steps running up from behind me.
"Yes!" He said out of breath.
"Is the dinning room table set up?!"
"Yes and I cleaned the living room." I smiled.
"Okay good can you check the turkey in the oven?" I was cutting up vegetables and making gravy at the same time.
"It's seems done, do you just want me to put it on warm so it won't get cold."
"Yes please and can you mash the potatoes."
"Sure thing." He gave me a kiss on the head and and started to mash the potatoes.

"You sure you want to invite everyone? It could have been just us."
"Yes I'm sure. Plus my parents can't come they said they were on some vacation for thanksgiving, and I think if you all as family, so yes I'm sure."

----------------------------------------------

I heard the doorbell ring as my ear moved to the direction of the sound.
"Evan can you get that?"
"Sure." I placed the turkey down on the table. The table was filled with food. It had potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans, corn, carrots, etc. I heard some one walk in.

"OOOOooo this all looks really good." I heard a squeaker voice. I turned around to see Lui.
"OMEGA BUDDY!" We both yelled and hugged each other. I saw David next to Evan.

"Hey David!" I greeted him. I hugged him as well. I'm pretty sure Evan's eyes turned a little red when I did. It's kinda hot when he gets jealous over me.

I felt Lui jump on my back.
"So do you have a mark yet?!" I was trying to get him off has he tried to search my neck.
"Not yet Lui."
"What!" I managed to get him off and pushed him into David. David held onto him. "So... Evan, Jonathan what's with the ears and tail?" Lui pointed out.

"Oh well we just like to have them out. It seems more like us." Evan spoke for me. I was to embarrassed to. To doorbell rang again.

"I'll get it." I said and took of to the door. I opened it up and saw Brock and Brian.
"Hey Jonnyboy." Brian ruffed up my hair. I was annoyed that he messed up my hair.
"Hi Brock." I said. I gave him a hug and let them in.

"Hey jon?"
"Hm?" I looked at Brian.
"Do you have any beer."
"Um yeah in the garage but it's bud light."
"That's fine." He walked off. I took Brock into the kitchen. He eyes widen in hunger.

"All of this looks so good." I felt his hand on my arm. He pulled me too him and he started to say something in my ear.
"Brian and I have something to say later, maybe during dinner or after." He let go of my arm and started to say hello to Lui, David, and Evan. I saw Lui's tail and ears out. I ran up to him.

His fur color was dark brown and it was really fluffy. I wanted to touch it.
"So fluffy."
"Hey don't touch my ears." He swayed my hand away.
"Fine." David had his out as well. It was close to lui's but darker.

"Is this an ears out party, count me in." Brock took his ears out. It was more of a lighter brown. I had the lightest color so far. He looked soft as well.
"Jonathan your ears are so large. They are like wings on your head." David said.
"Don't make fun of my ears. They are fine as they are. I just haven't grown into them."
"Dude you are basically 30 now your not getting any bigger." Brock stated.

"Hey Jon I found the bee-." Brock walked in and he choked on his beer when he saw Brock.
"Yo Brock don't surprise me like that."
"What did I do to surprise you?" He pointed to his ears and tail. " well then have yours out we are all putting them out." He looked around.

"O-okay." He ears and tail came out. He had a light brown. But I still had the lightest. The door bell rang again and I went to go get it. When I opened it I was shocked making me gasp. I saw Tyler kissing Craig's head. They froze with red faces. I then started to squeal.

"You too are a couple!" I grabbed them by the shirts and pulled them into the he kitchen. "Guys these to are a couple and they didn't tell us." Everyone started to fangirl like I did. Then I punched Tyler's arm and held the area I punched him in.

"Yeah and you didn't tell us."
"We were, but I guess the cat is out of the bag. Also what's with the ears and tails?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know we decided to have them to lighten the mood up." Brock spoke up.
"Yeah come on take them out." Lui said in his squeaker voice. We all chuckled at his voice.

"Alright." Craig showed his ears and tail. He was lighter then me. Finally I'm not the lightest color in fur. Tyler took his out and they were a brown color.

"DAVID!" Lui yelled getting everyone's attention.
"What!?"
"We left the cinnamon buns in the car!" Lui ran to the front door and ran back in with a pan covered in tin-foil. The alphas mouths were watering. They must be able to smell the strong sugary goodness. Lui walked by and I could now smell it. It was so good I wanted to devour it.

"Did you make them yourself?" I asked.
"Sure did. It's my moms old recipe."
"Well it smells good." We all took a seat at the table and started to pile food onto our plates. I started to dig in.

Sorry for late update. I have been watching 'attack on titan' NO SPOILER I HAVENT FINISHED but I love it so far and I'm obsessed with LEVI
For you fangirls out there\/

 I have been watching 'attack on titan' NO SPOILER I HAVENT FINISHED but I love it so far and I'm obsessed with LEVI♥ For you fangirls out there\/