Devil's Tribe SoA

Start from the beginning

Soon Giaconda felt a warm strong familiar embrace come from behind her as Happy wraps his arms around her waist and presses his body up against her back bringing the warmth from inside and mixing it with the coolness from the outside up against her body she felt his lips gently kiss her neck and his hands slide up her sides which she grabs and stops them from moving she felt his confusion but was grateful that he complied and that's when she saw the car with a man holding a pair of binoculars sitting not to far away "Hap!"  she whispers then she feels his lips stop moving up against her neck as he started to nibble gently on it and his head straighten his eyes stare in the direction hers were looking over at and his hands ball into fists as he sees the same thing she does but as soon as he felt her gently place her hands over his fists they loosen as she says softly "no Hap!.... we can't let him.... or them.... know that we know.... not yet anyway!.... besides we don't know his reasons for being there"  she pauses then stops altogether as she spins around making her lips meet his "we have more important matters than one set of wandering eyes.... but if you'd like to give him a show!"  she ends with a tease and he smiles realizing that the man in the car was the reason she stopped him "Jax is watching too!.... though in a more protective way.... not the creepy stalker way!"  she tells him and he chuckles softly they hear the sound of kuttes being tossed to the ground and motorcycles revving away "I suppose we should head back in huh!?!"  she says he smiles and leads her inside his arm once again around her waist "we're in"  Jury says after looking at Clay then Jax there's a few murmurs of agreement from the men around him as Clay walks over to the wall and takes down the Devils Tribe insignia and spray paints SOA on the wall in it's place and Jax walks over to take Jury's old kutte off and put on the new Sons of Anarchy kutte on his back then gives him a hug Clay then walks over and gives him one as well as someone yells out "Jury"  among the cheering and Happy shouts raising his free hand up in the air "patch over party!"  Giaconda looks up at him with a smile and he looks down at her and kisses her excitedly his lips press down hard on hers and he playfully bites her lower lip pulling on it as he straightens making it bounce back into place and still wanting more..... Happy gently leads Giaconda over to a chair and straddles her onto his lap without letting her lips go this time she let's his hands wander all over her body under her clothes she chuckles as Jax passes by them with the blonde that he picked up along the way Giaconda chuckles softly as she places her forehead up against Happy's and asks with a smile "what is it with guys and blondes!?!"  Happy chuckles but instead of answering with words his lips meet hers again and her hand slides under his shirt which makes him moan and his cock throb "not tonight!.... not here!"  she whispers he nods understandingly "but there is something I can do to "feed the need"!"  she teases as she slides one of her hands down his chest and into his pants over his hardened cock and massages it his moans deepen as he does the same to her but in her wetness since she doesn't have a cock "I don't know if it's to soon but.... I love you Happy"  she whispers "I love you too Conda he softly replies deepening the kiss as he pulls her head towards his with his free hand by cupping it around the back of her head entwining his fingers through her hair "I will always be honest with you Hap!"  she says "I know!.... so will I!"  he replies kissing her once more there were no more words spoken as they continued to massage one anothers hardened and wet nether regions and their lips kissed, nibbled and sucked on every other part of one another that they could reach without their busy hands leaving those certain excitable areas.... even when Happy picked her up to go and find a more comfortable spot to sleep at his fingers never left her wetness as her legs hugged his hips and he walked without seeing anything but her.... they found a spot in one of the corners as far away from the group as possible and he laid her down gently as his fingers slowly sliding out of her teasing her as they leave and he wraps his arm as around her waist pulling her as close to him as he could she turns so that she is now facing him and after giving him one last kiss she closes her eyes and falls asleep Happy smiles as he looks down at her now sleeping body and thinks of how lucky he is to have her in his life as the words that came from her lips not to long ago "I love you Happy"  play over and over again in his head as he closes his eyes and falls asleep himself....

Giaconda woke up before Happy the next morning softly slipped out of his embrace and started cleaning the room working around the dead looking but just sleeping bodies as she swept the floor.... "look at this shit"  she hears Tig say as he walks in with Juice "well it's good to see you too!.... I can only work so fast!"  she teases Tig and Juice chuckle then walk over to where she's sweeping and give her a hug "it's always good to see you gorgeous!"  Tigg says playfully "don't let Happy hear you say that!"  she teases looking down at Happy who was still asleep.... well at this moment in time pretending too for she saw him smile.... as Juice chuckles "from what I understand he hears ev-er-y-thing!"  she teases "is that so!?!"  Tig replies teasingly with a raised eyebrow she rolls her eyes as Daytona walks out practically tripping over one of the Crows.... or perhaps her own two feet.... and pukes all over the bar Giaconda hands Juice the broom "well I'm glad I haven't cleaned THAT yet!"  she mutters teasingly under her breath as she walks over to take care of her Juice laughs softly "unfortunately boys until more begin to stir your gonna have to serve yourselves"  Giaconda informs them as she practically drags Daytona out of the room "such a sweetheart!"  Tig says then takes a swig of the almost empty bottle of liquor sitting on the bar Juice laughs shaking his head at Tig's playful tone.... after putting Daytona back to bed, cleaning her up and making sure she's still breathing Giaconda walks back out to the bar to finish cleaning at this point Happy is now fully awake and his lips meet hers as soon as she comes into view she wraps her arms around his neck and they stay there for a few seconds their hips swaying back and forth against each other as though they were slow dancing they look into one anothers eyes then Happy walks into the bar area with his arm around her waist "what's up killer?"  he asks Tig playfully "I hate all of you"  Tig replies looking at the two of them seeing the love they have for each other in their eyes as a chorus of laughter is heard around them "sorry Kip!.... I tried to clean.... then somebody stopped me!"  Giaconda teases looking up at Happy Kip chuckles with a smile then replies "nah!.... it's alright!"  Happy holds her close as he continues to walk away but she slides out of his embrace and walks with Cherry and the blonde that came with Jax to go make breakfast.... but not before kissing his lips and smacking his ass as she walks away.... he chuckles shaking his head as he watches her wrap her arm around Cherry's shoulder and start a small conversation getting to know the girl that has quickly become her friend