33 || tears of a dying angel

—————————–  

—————————–  

❝ someone else can come
and save me from
myself. ❞

 —————————– 

the car ride was long, in fact it was too long for wendy and it felt like she's being paranoid slowly– but surely. thoughts and memories were flooding her mind like a violent wave of tsunamis crashing hard into a surface, she remembered the scene from earlier– joy, irene and seulgi's body were all dressed nicely and the three were seating on the floor hugging three brown toys with small flowers tucked behind their ears and food laying in front of them.

kang seulgi was dead and wendy was late to save her, she remembered the other boys seating in the dinner table with another man she isn't familiar, yoongi said it was their dad. their bodies were dressed  as a hotel staff and manager and all were having a cup of coffee. wendy's stomach flipped, she didn't know how yoongi mustered to stay alone in a place full of corpse.

"wendy!" officer jung said, making her head lift up as she stared at the rearview mirror, "your phone's been ringing for quite a while now, you might want to answer that." officer jung and wendy stared at each other at the rearview mirror before wendy diverted her gaze, she fished the phone out of her pocket and turned off the phone without hesitating.

she had to focus on yoongi being locked up behind bars, wendy stared outside of the windows until they arrived at the station. wendy got out of the car as she followed officer jung's steps quietly, "wendy, the police station was already informed about this you don't have to st–" the officer was interrupted when wendy placed her hands over his shoulders firmly.

"do i have to say it for the hundred time officer? i just want to see that fucking cold blooded murderer get locked up behind bars. that's it and then i'll follow whatever you and the whole community wants." wendy stated firmly through gritted teeth, "he would be locked up for now wendy, alright?" officer jung said as wendy took off her hands and placed it to her sides.

"officer jung–" the other personnel called his name as their gazes pierced towards the handcuffed man entering the station. wendy's hands balled into fists, knuckles turning white due to anger and rage. yoongi saw wendy, he stared at her for awhile and his lips curled up into a devilish grin as he passed by wendy, she charged towards yoongi unable to control her temper.

"you fucking have the guts to look at me like that!" wendy aimed at yoongi's face with a punch, "you fucking devil! you fucking killer! murderer!" wendy yelled at the top of her lungs, she didn't care about proper manners this time, she didn't care where her hands would land as long as she hurts yoongi. "wendy stop, stop it!" officer jung pulled wendy by the hand, wendy slapped officer jung and her eyes widened as tears fell down her eyes.

she fell to her knees and officer jung pulled her back up, "you wanted to see him behind bars don't you?" officer jung said while wendy bit her lip to prevent herself from sobbing hard, "wendy, you can't think straight if you let your emotions consume you." he stated, wendy wiped her tears away,  officer jung's phone rang, he excused himself to pick the call up while wendy was left, breaking.