07 || pills, blood and care

—————————– 

—————————– 

❝ i was dreaming something dark,

hiding body parts,

a broken dog,

 a broken leg,

i left it cold, i left it dead. ❞ 

—————————–   

"i don't believe that your foods are safe, if it is then why would yeri be like that?" joy continued to protest and seokjin is having it. seokjin sighed for the nth time alread, "look you can taste it yourself if you want too." seokjin motioned the plate of foods and joy looked skeptical, "it hurt my friend like hell, why would you want me to try?" joy stared at the boy intensely. "what do you want to know?" seokjin asked, "well thanks for asking." joy cleared her throat, "first of all, you guys are weird. this hotel is weird too, nobody is in here except us, my friend may or may not have suffered food poisoning!" joy blurted out, "where's yeri by the way?" she asked the guy in front of her, "i don't know, he's with kook." seokjin shrugged.

"but you told him to bring her to the clinic, wait does the hotel even have a clinic?" joy thought out loud and seokjin's lips formed an evil grin which joy didn't like. "do you want to know what your friend ate?" seokjin asked and joy nodded, she was fearless when it comes to protecting her friends. "do you see that?" seokjin pointed out and joy looked to where he's telling, "that is our walk in refrigerator and freezer." seokjin looked at joy, "everything is stored in there, if you really insist to know what happened then go check inside." seokjin smirked, "oh you bet! i'm going to close this hotel of yours, it doesn't deserve to run on business in the first place!" joy stomped her way twoards the walk in refrigerator with seokjin trailing behind her as he opened the huge door.

there were lights inside so joy is good, she entered slowly and she could feel the cold temperature inside as seokjin leaned on the door frame. joy's face twisted in disgust when she smelled something bad, "what's that smell?" she asked seokjin and he just shrugged. "holy shit all of this are spoiled!" joy yelled as she saw the expiration dates on everything. "those meats aren't even edible anymore!" she pointed at the meats hanging further from where she's standing. "oh my god i swear i'm go-" joy turned quickly when she saw the door had closed already, she ran towards the door and she banged it loudly. "seokjin! come on let me out!" she yelled as she shivered because of the cold temperature. "seokjin!" she shouted again as she hugged herself, she saw the small thermometer on the side turning blue indicating the temperature is dropping to cool everything.

"seokjin!" she barely said as she shivered on her spot, "if you shut your mouth, and last in there for five minutes i'm pulling you out." seokjin answered and joy fell on the cold ground, she cried quietly and her tears was freezing too. she tried to stay awake, tried to stay calm. her body was shivering badly and she can even see the white air coming out of her as she breaths. she needs to get out or else she'll die, she barely stood up trying to find something to break the small glass pane. if she succeeds in that she can reach the handle and she can turn it to get out of the cold place. she couldn't break that glass with foods inside the area, "shit." joy muttered as she weakly walked her way to the other side in where the freezer is located, she tried to grab the hook in where the meats are hanging.

she jumped in order to take it but it was out of her reach, "think joy! quickly." she muttered to herself as she almost struggled on breathing, even though her body's terribly shaking she went to the side to push out a barrel. she grunted because she fell on her back, the barrel was heavy but she needs something to step on. boxes wouldn't help because it's not even stable, she pushed the barrel in the center. "fingers crossed." she muttered to herself as she slowly pushed herself upward in order to step on the barrel, "fuck!" she uttered when she heard the cracks on top of the barrel. she turned her hands to grab the hook near her but failed when the cover of the barrel broke, she immediately reacted to her fall by screaming and shivering for she fell inside a barrel of liquid.

"what the fu- oh my god! ahh!" joy yelled out loud as panic and disgust rose up in her body she immediately squirmed causing her to fall down and the substance inside the barrel splattered all over her at once. the thick and dark fluid is now covering joy's entire shivering body, "oh my god!" she yelled and her stomach started to twist, she tried to stand up but the viscous fluid is all over her causing her to trip and fall, causing the viscous liquid to get all over her again. "no, no what the hell-" she stuttered as the liquid got in her mouth, she quickly vomited once as she noticed that awful taste in her tongue. "blood, fuck is this blood?!" she panicked, the door opened wide revealing a boy she didn't quite know.

"well, what do we have here?" he spoke as he eyed the girl covered in blood, "you girls are really nosy indeed." he spoke and joy stood up as her body is close to freezing, "you-" she managed to speak even though her voice is faint, "you're that guy who brought us here." joy exclaimed and he nodded, "yeah, you're pretty smart. seokjin didn't want to pull you out here, he's planning to freeze you to death." he said as he walked near the shivering girl, "come on." he said as he assisted the girl, he can tell she was cold because her skin is close to being frozen. "who the hell are you?" joy asked as they walked out of the cold place, "hoseok." he just answered simply. they went to the kitchen and hoseok turned on the stove, he pulled joy near the heat and joy never felt thankful for the past few days, hoseok is holding joy by the hands "what are you doing?" joy asked, "helping?" hoseok hummed.

joy felt warm and safe under hoseok's touch and company, that she forgot about what happened to her, about her being locked up in a huge freezer, and the viscous blood covering her.

"are you a staff or something in this place too?" joy continued to ask nonchalantly and he just nodded, "you're the only one among those men who's somehow nice." joy said and hoseok just smiled, "you don't know anything, don't say something you'll regret in the end." hoseok replied.

joy kept quiet after that, "say, my friend's missing. have you seen her?" hoseok shrugged, "who among your friends?" he asked. "irene, and yeri's still not back like wendy and seulgi. i wonder where they are now." joy uttered, "stay here." hoseok said and joy just stood there while enjoying the warmth of the stove as hoseok left the room. "is she out?" seokjin asked and hoseok nodded, "give this to her." seokjin added as hoseok took the medicine seokjin handed, he came back to the room where joy was. "take this pill," hoseok handed joy the medicine pill along with a glass of water he took. "what's that for?" joy questioned, "for you to not get colds or other sickness." he shrugged and joy nodded, bringing the pill in her mouth and drinking it completely. "let's get you cleaned up." hoseok said and joy looked at herself and suddenly panic rose up again in her system.

"why- why the hell do you have a barrel full of blood in here?" she asked as she backed up a little, her stomach twisted again. "i thought you wouldn't ask, but you don't have to know." hoseok answered grimly and he turned off the stove, "wait wh-" joy suddenly felt dizzy, her surrounding started to spin slowly. "what is it?" hoseok asked as he walked closer to joy, "i-" she muttered weakly as she felt herself losing balance, "i don't feel good." she uttered as her world moved everywhere, she felt hoseok's touch again as he supported her, holding her in place. "i'm sorry, sleep for now." hoseok whispered and as if on cue, joy fell into darkness and she passed out.