09 || numb and caged

—————————–  

—————————–  

and there's no remedy for memory,

your face is like a melody.

it won't leave my head,

your soul is haunting me,

 and telling me,

that everything is fine,

but i wish i was dead. 

  —————————–    

the boys locked themselves in their room, several hours have passed since they left their precious dolls tied in one room, except for another one. the sun rised along with wendy, she shifted on her position and groaned with the stinging pain she was feeling on the back of her head. she opened her eyes slowly and with that she realized everything that had happened, panic rising up in her system she opened her eyes wide and immediately sat down ignoring the pain on her head. she roamed her eyes around the place and noticed that it was still the same place, she's still in the police station. the only difference she noticed is that her hands are linked with chains and that she is locked up inside a certain cell.

she immediately stood up and walked closer to the doors of the cell, her hands wrapped around the metal bars as the chains hugging her hands made contact with the bars creating loud echoes in the empty place, "hello? is anyone there!?" wendy yelled as her voice echoed along the empty halls, at this moment she felt hopeless. "let me out!" she yelled again, she banged the chains hugging her wrists on the metal bars and she heard someone groaned. "shut up will you?" a deep voice spoke, "who the heck are you? let me out!" she shouted and the man came right in front of her, it was yoongi, the guy from the hotel.

"where's seulgi?" she asked, "if you don't shut up right now-" yoongi was interrupted when wendy banged the chains on the metal bars irritating the hell out of the man. "where is seulgi?" wendy asked again, "shut up." yoongi retorted but wendy didn't listen, yoongi inserted his hand between the space of the metal bars and grabbed wendy's jaw tightly. she winced in pain, "you are testing my fucking patience." he said, "do you want me to break your fucking jaw?" he asked as he harshly let go of wendy. "let me out." wendy retorted, she wouldn't let anyone do this to her, she has to find her friends.

"bring me to my friends, what did you do to them?" wendy asked again and she's getting into yoongi's nerves badly, yoongi opened the door of the cell and grabbed the chains linked to wendy's wrists. he harshly grabbed it and wendy was surprised by the sudden action, she fell on her back and she's being dragged by yoongi. she heard another cell opening and she was immediately thrown inside another cell, it didn't take long for her to realize where she was thrown. she immediately yelled as she stood up quickly, "how dare you!" she yelled and yoongi just smirked, wendy was thrown inside the cell in which the tremendous dead bodies are piled.

wendy's stomach flipped and she vommited, yoongi just watched her, eyes full of amusement. "you're sick inside the head!" she stated as she gathered herself up. "trust me, we all are." he said, "sun's up, namjoon will be here in a moment." yoongi added and wendy decided to shut her mouth. a few moments later a guy entered the scene, "why did you place her in there?" namjoon laughed. yoongi just opened the door of the cell, wendy felt sick and gross that she couldn't even move. she felt as if her soul left her body already, the smell, the bodies weakened her own. "how do you feel?" namjoon asked and wendy didn't answer, "take this, it'll help you recover." namjoon said as he handed her a pill, wendy looked at him skeptically. "i'm fine, take me to my friends." wendy said firmly and namjoon shook his head, "alright let's get this done, yoongi lend me a hand." he turned to yoongi who entered the cell, yoongi pushed wendy and her figure as well the metal bars made contact and she groaned in pain.

"what are you doing!?" she yelled as she try to squirm but it was no use, his other hand was holding down her legs too. she didn't notice that namjoon had buried the syringe in her skin already, her squirming immediately stopped and her body couldn't move. "that will wear out later, enough time on hand yoongi." he said as he turned to the other boy and yoongi let her body go, she wanted to move, she wanted to run but to no avail, she couldn't. her body is numb, and for sure it was the thing that namjoon injected. yoongi carried her and she wants to protest, to fight back but it was no use. a few moments later they arrived at the hotel, yoongi and namjoon parted ways.

yoongi entered the elevator and they went down to the basement, a little more further down the halls of the place they entered a door, there were tons of big, huge metal cages and wendy's tears rolled down her cheeks. wendy wished the injected substance will wash off now so she could have time to run, but no. it was as if they calculated the time perfectly, yoongi opened one of the metal cages and before she can even realize, she was already inside the metal cage. a metal bracelet connected to a long set of chain hugged her left ankle, she was tied with slavery chains on both her wrists and feet and the sight of it made her quiver in fear. "sit still, your friends will be here any moment now." yoongi said and he went out of the cage locking it behind him.

   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

hi everyone, thank you all for voting and commenting on every updates

hi everyone, thank you all for voting and commenting on every updates. thank you for your support and thanks for waiting, the real deal with the characters will be posted soon! advance merry christmas to all of you out there! 

ps: yoongi is so pale in the photo above i can't do anything about it u_u , he's white as snow.