04 || curiosity killed the cat

—————————–      

he's still dead when you're done with the bottle,

Of course it's a corpse that you keep in the cradle.

—————————–      

when they finished eating they immediately went to head back to their room, "does the food taste okay?" irene asked the rest of the girls and they shrugged while some nodded. "i guess?" yeri answered with what seemed to be a question too, the elevator door opened. "i have an idea." yeri suddenly spoke, "what is it?" joy asked as they entered the elevator. yeri entered a different floor number and interuppted seulgi's hands that were supposed to press thirteen. "let's check on some of the floors, isn't it weird that we are the only guests who went to the so called dinner?" yeri eyed them while wiggling her brows, "i guess, yeah we can do that." irene said and the others gasped. "come on, irene. i don't think it's cool." seulgi admitted as the elevator door opened again and they went out, they are on the tenth floor.

"this place is weird, it's so quiet." joy hummed as the girls held each other on the shoulders or by the arm, "i know right?" wendy replied as they walked on the quiet halls of the floor. "it's like the whole place is empty." irene nonchalantly replied, "should we check on other guests? maybe they got cars or signals or something?" irene asked them and they nodded. "yeah, we can do that." seulgi said, "we have to find a way to contact the people back at the house." irene said as they chose a specific door and they decided to knock on it. they waited for a minute but no one's answering, so they decided to go to another door, and another but no one answered.

"huh? why is no one answering?" wendy thought as they gathered, "they should've heard the knocks and it's not hard to check on it." seulgi stated and they nodded, "curiosity killed the cat." a deep voice said and all of the girls were startled causing them to almost fall back, luckily they didn't. "god! you scared us!" joy whined as they looked at yoongi in front of them, "what are you all doing here?" the man asked them, his eyes weren't leaving the girl's shocked faces. "we were just looking around." irene said hoping he'll buy it, that's what they're doing anyway. "doesn't look like it." yoongi retorted, "why would you disturb other people?" he asked again and yeri rolled her eyes in annoyance, "no one's answering, you sure you got guests?" she spat and irene held yeri's shoulders. "well that mouth of yours is something." yoongi said bluntly making yeri back up a little, "i wonder if you still can talk if we dispatch that pretty mouth of yours?" he said grimly and yeri's stomach twisted. "what the fuck are you saying?" joy spat. "head back to your rooms, it's time." yoongi said as he motioned for them to enter the elevator so they did. once they entered yoongi stood there quietly outside the elevator, irene pressed the number of their floor and she could've sworn that yoongi's smile was so cynical.