16 || small talks

   —————————–   

   —————————–   

i'm stuck between trying to live my life,

and trying to run from it.

   —————————– 

"how's my babygirl?" jungkook asked yeri while stroking her hair, "i'm still breathing." yeri forced up a smile. of course she wasn't okay, she isn't fine but she was afraid of how jungkook would react. she can't do anything stupid at this point because the two of them are alone, they all knew that the boys have serious problems inside their heads. "you know how much i love you, right?" jungkook asked again and yeri nodded slowly, "jungkook?" yeri whispered, jungkook stared at her for awhile, "what?" he flatly replied.

"can i ask you something?" she was hesitant, but maybe she can squeeze something out. "sure thing, what is it?" he smiled, "why are you doing this to me, to us? i mean it's not that i don't lik-" yeri was interrupted when jungkook started to chuckle, "what? are you rejecting me?" he scoffed, yeri wanted to shout, to scream for him to fuck off but she stayed quite. "i'm doing this because i love you, i'm doing this to you so that no one will hurt you!" he exclaimed and yeri knew he was sick and twisted deep inside there, somewhere.

"so that no one will hurt me?" yeri asked and jungkook sighed, "if i let you out there, they'll hurt you, they'll use you." he said weakly, "don't you like it here? don't you like to be with me?" he asked, yeri wanted to say yes, she doesn't like it there. "no, no. don't get me wrong." she replied, "you want to leave don't you?" he pryed, "you're like them," he whispered to himself, "like who?" yeri asked, "them! the girls from before!" he panicked.

"jungkook what are y-" yeri was too late, jungkook topped over her. his hands snaked their way on her neck, gripping it tightly. yeri struggled to catch her breath, she was squirming but jungkook isn't having it. yeri managed to grab his arms and jungkook winced in pain, he finally let her go. yeri tried her very best to catch her breath, jungkook might have killed her if she didn't managed to stop him. she didn't do anything but why did he cried out pain?

yeri saw a lot of bruises, cuts, and fresh wounds. despite the fact that yeri's hands are cuffed, she tried her best to help jungkook calm down, "i'm sorry!" yeri exclaimed and jungkook started to let out small laughs. "it's fine, i'm going to have to tell you a secret." jungkook said, yeri's eyes widened, "what is it?" she stuttered, "i told you i love you didn't i?" jungkook questioned, "when i start to love someone, i can't let them go." jungkook looked up at yeri, smiling. yeri's eyes widened even more, her hands started to tremble too.

"jungkook, why am i dressed like this?" yeri tried to change the topic immediately, "why not? you look cute in them." jungkook smiled, "how long have we been in here?" yeri thought out loud. "why do you keep asking things like you don't want to be here?" jungkook eyed the girl, "are you sad, lonely?" yeri asked out of nowhere, it's been awhile and jungkook still didn't answered her.

"i was right, you are sad and lonely aren't you?" she smiled weakly, patting jungkook on the head. "you don't have to hurt yourself, why do you do this?" yeri whispered, as her eyes landed on jungkook's arms again. jungkook never felt confused before, "i never told anyone." he said, "it hurts, so much." he whispered. jungkook's shoulders started to shake, "it's alright, you can cry." she cooed, she patted jungkook's back gently. "i'm sorry, i'm truly sorry." he cried, "Sorry, Ahreum." he continued, yeri listened to jungkook's sobs, then she realized there is really a reason behind all of the things happening to them. jungkook for example, she thought he was really broken.

  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

i'm sorry it took me so long to update, this is just a short filler

i'm sorry it took me so long to update, this is just a short filler. i'm literally still sick right now, i still have a high as fuck fever and colds. i just got out from the hospital yesterday and i somehow made a small update, uGHHH i hate medicines asifhasfsahfsaf. if there are any typos or smthng please bear with me im literally dizzy af rn i tried to update hehehe

+ someone told me that they don't get the plot of this story bc of the character's background or the "special chaps" i post, im sorry please don't be confused :---(