12 || altogether

—————————–

i gotta stay high, all the time

to keep you off my mind. 

—————————–

"seokjin said she snapped out of the drug already." namjoon pressed the elevator button and it opened, "yeah, it worked perfectly fine." jungkook smiled to namjoon, the door of the elevator opened and the two took turns on entering the elevator with their platform trolley. "when we arrive there she's probably on her guard, after a minute it will start." namjoon calculated the time in his mind, everything they planned worked perfectly as usual. the door opened indicating they arrived at their floor, they walked towards the hall and they opened the door. yeri glanced at the door and jungkook smirked a little, "out of it already babygirl?" he lazily said once they fully entered the room. yeri watched the two boys walk their way towards irene and seulgi who is still asleep, "don't touch them!" yeri growled but the two didn't flinch, "what would you do babygirl? you're tied there, and we are here." jungkook gave yeri a teasing smile before the two carried her friends and placed them carefully on the trolley.

"where are you taking them?" yeri asked and jungkook shrugged, "it's time, kook." namjoon nudged the younger and jungkook nodded. "time for what?" yeri asked, alarmed as namjoon pushed the trolley out of the room and so did jungkook, he stopped his tracks and he knelt down in front of yeri. "please don't scream to loud, you might wake the dead people up." he chuckled and yeri's eyes widened. "you'll see something scary once we leave this room, please stay alive until i get back. hmm?" jungkook tilted his head to examine yeri's reaction, he stood up satisfied with her terrified face and he walked out of the room.

yeri's heart palpitated, her head throbbed as if someone's cracking it open. "it's the aftermath that counts anyway." yeri remembered seokjin's words and it sent shivers down her spine, what did jungkook mean she'll see something scary? it's probably a troll, a joke right? yeri breathed heavily as she closed her eyes tightly, beads of sweat are forming on her features. "you're okay, yeri." she tried to convince herself she's okay but she knew deep inside the she isn't fine. she swallowed heavily and her eyes fluttered open with the familiar flavor she tasted in her tongue, "what the hell?" she mumbled under her breath, she started to breathe in something familiar to her as well.

drugs, it was drugs all over again. yeri's mind sent her the message and she immediately panicked, "i don't remember taking drugs today." she shook her head as if she's trying to bring herself back to her senses, a blast of hot air can be felt in front of her and yeri felt like she was suffocating, as if she was oxygen deprived right now. her palpitations aren't helping as well, "yeri, calm down." she repeated to herself for a good one minute but stopped when she realized nothing will help her right now. she loved the smell, that was for sure. she's smelling intoxicating smokes from lit cannabis and cigarettes, she's tasting drugs in her mouth and she loved it. of course she did, that's what she always do as a past time before and for her it was a time killer indeed.

"look at my girl getting high with herself." jungkook whispered to himself as he crouched down in front of yeri who is enjoying herself, "namjoon's literally a genius." he chuckled as he removed the ties around yeri's stomach to free her from the chair, "a very bad girl, indeed." jungkook nodded to himself as he stared at the fragile state of yeri in front of him, he shook of his desires and inappropriate thoughts while smiling to himself. he carried yeri gently on the platform trolley and they left the room with ease, a few moments later jungkook opened the door of the basement. "here's your final friend." jungkook said, he carried her on his arms and he walked straight to another cage. he was assisted by hoseok who opened the door of the cage for him, he placed yeri down while attaching the shackles on both her feet and hands.

"make sure to stay up, food will come in a moment." jungkook said to the girls, "i have to tell taehyung and jimin that their toys are already awake." hoseok looked at the two cages not too far away from them, "they wouldn't talk for now." jungkook placed his arms over hoseok's shoulders, "after they eat, they'll rest and playtime will happen." hoseok stated and wendy listened carefully, "i'm so excited for playtime, hoseok." jungkook chuckled and they exited the room.

"irene! seulgi!" wendy called out to her friends but they weren't paying attention, wendy is frustrated to see the two who kept on staring at oblivion ever since they woke up. "we're in trouble." wendy sighed to herself as she prayed quietly, she prayed that nothing bad will happen today. she needs to see her friends on their normal state in order to plan out things, they have to escape before anything worse than their situation right now happens.

  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

just a small update, a filler perhaps? happy 2018 yes, i'm late lol

just a small update, a filler perhaps? happy 2018 yes, i'm late lol. wattpad's doing something lately, whenever i load the page it kept saying something is wrong. ;-; idk what to do, luckily i'm able to type this in and i'm hoping this will be posted. sorry for the long wait as well, my classmate's starting to read this story and it's awkward af, i'm doomed. anyway, if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote! thank you all so much for everything! 

i need you guys to vote as well on this one: who among the female characters would you like to find out more on the next special chapter?  (i'll do another background of the character like what i did on joy's special chapter!) please do participate, i'll post the one who have a lot of comments! 

- yeri

- wendy

- seulgi

- irene

- j̶o̶y̶