06 || cell and hidden truths

—————————–  

—————————–  

❝ stuck and i can never change,

sucked into a black balloon,

spat into an empty room.

was it really worth it?

 did i really deserve it? 

—————————–  

we've been running for a while now, are you sure we're in the right place?" seulgi asked wendy as they kept on running through some areas of the town to find their friend, "yeah, this tree is that one right there." wendy pointed on the map then to a tree not to far away from them, "we're close." wendy said, two girls kept on running until seulgi pulled her friend's arms and they stopped in the middle of the road. seulgi's hands were on top of her knees as she huffed for breath so wendy did the same, the two of them tried to catch their breaths. "let me see that," seulgi said and wendy handed her the map.

seulgi then scanned the paper on her hand and then the place surrounding them, seulgi walked further and wendy followed. the two of them stopped in front of a not so good looking building, wendy's face distorted in confusion and seulgi's jaw dropped open a little. "is this it?" wendy asked taking the map from seulgi's hand, she looked at seulgi, then the map then the building in front of them. the two looked at each other with confusion, "seems like it?" seulgi questioned, they are in front of a fair sized building. "i can't even read that." seulgi pointed at the sign that is painted with words that said 'police station'. wendy can't argue with that, the sign seemed so old that you can barely see the words written, the colors hugging the wall is already worned off, the windows are all dusty like the door that seemed to be the entrance to the place.

the two girls can already tell that no one is inside, it was quiet like the other areas in the town. "we've been running around the place and we didn't see anyone except the two of us." wendy stated as the two of them used the small steps that lead to the door, "are we even going to check inside? we know no one's there." seulgi said trying to take a look on the glass door. "you can barely see anything!" she grunted, the glass door is covered with dust and dirt and some weird substance that the two can't identify. wendy touched the glass door with her index fingers and became disgusted immediately when dirty stuffs hugged her finger, she wiped it off quickly. "you have your phone with you?" wendy asked as she turned to seulgi, "yep." she popped the p on the end as they pushed the dirty door open, there was a clinging sound because of an ornament that is attached near the door and it echoed around the room.

the two of them coughed, "hell everything in here's dusty! when did they last cleaned the place?" wendy rolled her eyes as they held on their phones as their lights, no one's inside except the two of them they are sure of that. they roamed around with phones in hand, "what the hell is this place?" seulgi mumbled under her breath as they search for someone, more likely their friend. they roamed around the first floor to no avail no one was there, "i'm pretty sure irene wouldn't go in here." wendy said and seulgi nodded, "did those boys lied to us?" seulgi looked at wendy who was busy checking the ground floor, "seems like it." wendy said and silence fell upon them. "let's check for any suspicious things, if you can find some radio or something go and check on it too." wendy ordered and they parted ways agreeing on checking the wide area of the ground floor first.