05 || fooled dolls and drugs

—————————–

—————————–

one, two

make it fun.

don't trust anyone. 

—————————–

the next day, the girls woke up in the middle of joy's loud screaming. "holy shit it's already ten in the morning!" the girls woke up to see the girl jumping up and down in the middle of the room, "how did you know?" yeri grunted as they sat down in their beds. "the clock in my phone's moving normally." joy said showing her phone to the girls, they checked theirs but theirs was still moving like crazy and they were happy to see joy's fixed, "wait." wendy stood up, "where's irene? she didn't wake us up?" wendy asked again and they all stood up, sleepiness leaving their bodies immediately.

"she told me she wouldn't sleep and will wake us up if its time." wendy told them and they rushed out of the room to find irene, they made sure to check every floors and they eventually came down to the reception area. "where are those people when we need them?!" joy grunted to see the whole place with no staffs around. "what do you need?" seokjin came from behind them and they screamed, "oh goodness, thank god you're here!" seulgi huffed for air, "have you seen our friend irene? she's not in the room." wendy asked this time and seokjin shook his head but snapped his fingers right after, "i see, your friend went outside to see the police station." he pointed at the door they once entered before.

wendy's brows furrowed, irene wouldn't leave them like that of course she knew her friend well. "i don't think so, she wouldn't do that." joy told the guy firmly and wendy saw him gnashing his teeth, "joy's right, we've known her for too long we know she wouldn't do that." seulgi shook her head, "but it's true, she asked for directions too." taehyung came out of nowhere to enter the conversation and now seokjin and taehyung are standing in front of all the girls. wendy know better, "no, i'm sure she didn't leave the place." she demanded.

"if you think of that so badly then go ahead and check the station." taehyung said to them as he handed the girls a map of the town, wendy didn't knew that this town was a lot bigger than they thought it was. "shall we all go?" yeri asked but wendy shook his head, "no, let's leave a few people here to search." wendy ordered and they nodded quietly. "seulgi and i will go to the station, you go check here." wendy grabbed seulgi by the hand as they went out. "seriously speaking, irene wouldn't leave us like this." yeri shook her head as if she didn't believe anything the boys said, "breakfast is served, please come with us." seokjin said and they hesitated at first until their stomach grumbled so they gave in.

the two of them ate quietly, "seriously where are the other people in here? now that it's morning don't tell me they are still asleep?" joy rolled her eyes and yeri just shrugged, "i know right?" she replied as yeri started to dig in her plate, "oh god!" yeri squirmed in her seat as she reached for the water in front of her, "what's it?" joy immediately went to yeri's side, "ugh! i just ate something along with the food, err what's that?" she asked before joy got her another glass of water, "was it bad?" joy asked and yeri nodded. joy called out someone and seokjin came out, "what happened?" seokjin asked looking worried, "my friend ate something bad from the food you cooked, please explain that!" joy half yelled seokjin excused himself and came back with jungkook holding a pitcher of water.