Chapter 3: Until I'm Married

Vincent

Until I'm married, I can fuck anybody I want.

Well, not anybody, but any girl. That was how I thought. Every girl my parents introduced me to just didn't fit my view of who my future wife could be. I mean, most if them were hot as hell, but once I got them in my bed, the sex was just sex. That was the real reason I slept with all of my potential fiancées. I wanted to find someone I can feel compatible with inside--pun intended--and out of the bed. My parents didn't know this, of course. And I didn't mind keeping it that way.

I enjoyed sex, just like any other man would. If a woman was willing to open her legs for me, I was willing to get between them, so long as she didn't have an STD or anything. I wore condoms all the time. Simply because I didn't want kids and I didn't want to catch anything.

At the moment, I had Ana Moretti on my bed on all fours, ramming into her ass at a rhythmic motion. She moaned my name pleasurably as she grabbed the sheets tightly.

I leaned forward a bit, continuing to ram my dick into her ass, to grab one of her large breasts. She arched her back, deep enough to lean backward and kiss my neck. I grabbed her chin and stared at her intensely. I honestly loved seeing the look on their faces while I fucked them. It was almost like watching your favorite movie. You enjoy every aspect of it. However, like any favorite movie, it begins to get boring and you decide to watch something else.

I pushed her back onto her hands and fucked her harder.

"Oh, oh, oh! Vincent... ahh," she moaned as she arched her back deeper.

As I felt myself about to come, I rushed to Ana's face and pulled her hair back. I quickly pulled off the condom before grabbing my dick.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, anticipating my load on her tongue. Her anticipation really turned me on.

I held her dark hair in my left hand and continued jacking off with my right. It only took a few seconds before my come went spewing onto her gorgeous face, her hair, and into her mouth.

That's a lot of babies she's swallowing.

I laughed at that thought and released my grasp on her hair. She licked the rest of my load off of her face before standing up and heading to the bathroom. I lied back on my bed and stared blankly at the ceiling of my canopy.

As Ana stepped out of the bathroom with a clean face, she came into bed beside me and placed her leg over my abdomen. Her slender finger traced my pecks as she kissed my chest.

"Vinny, why don't you come to Italy with me," she asked, depressingly, in he seductive, Italian accent.

"Because, I'd rather stay in the land of the Brits," I proudly said.

"But England's boring," she moaned as she kissed my chest.

"England isn't boring. I'm in England," I laughed.

She smiled as she bit her bottom lip. "How about we go another round," she suggested sweetly.

I shook my head. I didn't have a problem with sleeping with a woman more than once. I would've fucked her again, if I didn't have an interview in an hour. "I'd love to, but I have something very important that I must attend to," I said, planting a kiss on her forehead. She pouted, but nodded anyway.

____________

After a quick shower and Ana's departure, I called up three maids to get me dressed. I didn't need them to, but it was always optional, so why not take that option?