I was a hairdresser and now I'm the secretary for the devil?! [8] FINALE!!!

Beginne am Anfang

"Are you afraid now?!" His ear piercing voice sqwauking in my ears.

I hissed, my snake tongue flicking into his eye. He screamed in pain and began to stomp on me. I felt blackness overtake me and I slowly fell into a heavy uncoscienceness.

"STOP!" I heard but couldn't listen to the rest as I blacked out.

[Tori's POV]

[After Tori escaped earlier]

I gasped at the scene before me and she gasped too. It was her, Keenan's mother. I could already tell. She had matching facial expressions and skin. And she looked like him.

"K-Keenan's mother?" I asked.

She looked at her feet and rushed over to me. She was beautiful. She had long, golden hair that looked as if it had golden sunlight strung into her hair. She had sun kissed skin that glowed and her eyes were green orbs with flickers of blue and yellow in them. She was an angel. I noticed elegant wings protruding from her back as she cried into my shoulder.

"What is the matter?" I asked her, softly rubbing her back.

"I-I'm so sorry. I have been dishonest with you." She said and suddenly began to transform.

Her hair became snow white, her skin a sickly pale. I gasped. Banach, Keenan's step mother and Scorcha's mother.

"Banach?"

"No, not at all. It's all been a lie!! I never wanted to leave Lucifer even for what he was. So I secretly created myself into Banach and watched over Keenan all this time. My true form is a Summer Fairy."

I looked at her in disbelief as she transformed into the gorgeous fairy she was. She's been with Keenan all this time?

"B-But why didn't you just tell him you were still around?" I whispered.

"Because I was afraid he would hate me...I always asked him what he thought about me. He merely said he wasn't concerned."

Her beautiful eyes let tears out and she quickly wiped them away. I held her tightly.

"You have to help him!! He's going to get killed!" I pleaded and she stood straight.

"I will. He will not be killed." She said and swept out of the room with such grace.

I heard crashing and suddenly nothing from my room. I ran faster past her and opened the door. I saw a tall crow ontop of an unconscience Keenan. I gasped.

"STOP!" I called but the crow snickered.

He flapped his wings, landing next to us and became his hideous self again. He laughed and lightly touched my arm. I flinched.

"Look at what you call your lover." He said, pointing to Keenan.

I looked him over. He had gruesome black wings protruding from his back, his skin a sickly pale. He looked like a monster.

"This is the secret he keeps. The true him. Just like me." He said.

I looked at Keenan's mother and she approached.

"Serene?" He asked.

She transformed into Banach for a second but turned back to her real self.

"I've been here for the longest of times." She said, her voice silky.

He gaped and I heard stirring from Keenan. I rushed to his side and his wings sunk into his skin, his eyes turning back to their normal color. He smiled at me and caressed my cheek.

"How did you save me?"

"Serene." I said and pointed.

He looked over and instantly his eyes started to get watery. He got up and touched his mothers cheeks and stared.

"Mother?"

"Honey I've been here." She said and showed him her Banach disguise.

He looked at me.

"Is this true?"

I nodded and Lucifer butted in.

"Serene I thought you left!" He shouted.

Serene glared at him, sunlight beams blasting everywhere. I shut my eyes, the sight too blinding for a human eye to handle.

"I didn't trust you with him!! And when I saw how you treated him, I was going to reveal myself! But then Keenan expressed how much he hated me so I kept quiet, not wanting him to hate me." She said quietly.

"You bitch!" Lucifer screamed and I heard a blast.

I opened my eyes and saw a spirit float into the air.

"I love you son! I'm sorry for leaving you." Serene whispered, clutching his face.

He smiled a small smile, barely noticable. She noticed and kissed his head. I watched as the golden print on his head expanded and Keenan lifted up. His skin became golden, his eyes turning into a copper. His hair had sunshine highlights in them. Beautiful white wings appeared and then disappeared into his back. He fell to the ground and smiled at his mother.

"Honey, lets go home." Serene whispered and they disappeared.

________________________________________________________________________________

[EPILOUGE]

I watched as he nodded at his mother and he walked casually up to me, his now gold tinted hair flowing in the wind.

"Hey babe." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

I giggled and did the same and we walked down the street, entering Roxx's. Bella smiled the instant she saw me and she squeled.

"Oh my god you've been on a looong vacation!!"

I snickered.

"You have no idea!"

Keenan sat down and watched me intently as I put blonde streaks in Bella's hair. I let her dry after I was done and sat in Keenan's lap.

It had already been a week since Keenan became a full fledged fairy. He lived with his mother in the Summer Court in a distant land. I never visited, I've been caught up in enough mythical drama but me and Keenan were still together.

And I had a strange feeling he was going to propose.

"My mother offered for you to be a full fairy. An eternity together." Keenan whispered.

"I'll think about it. And certainly not right away, I've had enough of all this mythical crap." I joked and he pretended to pout.

"Alright, alright!" I said and he smiled.

"Good." He said and rested his head on my shoulder.

I leaned back against him, watching the people. The normal people with normal lives. I sighed. I'm glad I got tossed into the land of unknown. I met Keenan and found true love. He smiled.

"Aww." He murmered.

"Were you reading my mind again?!" I asked. He nodded.

I rolled my eyes and inhaled the scent of cut grass and fresh flowers: the smell of summer. I turned around and he planted a soft kiss on me, his lips sweetly burning mine. The pleasures of sunlight.

"Hey babe I got to go but you can come." He said.

"Nahh I'm good. I'll see you tomorow." I said. He laughed.

"Alright I love you."

"I love you too Keenan."

________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo how was it?? I decided to put the epilogue soo I didn't have to write an extra chapter lol. Well hope you enjoyed the series and I'm going to say this once: I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL. It's just not meh thing. xD

Thanks for reading the series and hope you read other stories!!! I love you guys! (:

XOXO