I was a hairdresser and now I'm the secretary for the devil?! [8] FINALE!!!

Okk soo yaa this is the finale, hope you've enjoyed the series!!!! I thought this would be the perfect way to end it :3 and PLZ, PLZ, PLZ comment and vote and stuffers!!! Heehee xD

________________________________________________________________________________

[Tori's POV]

I watched the Devil as flames grew around him. His eyes were coal black. Furious. I shuddered as he came forward, gripping Keenan by the throat. It didn't faze Keenan but Lucifer (word for devil) drew Keenan to his face, whispers I could barely make out.

"Keenan you should of known this day would come."

"Yo-You can't kill me." Keenan said, staring into his eyes.

I watched in fear as Lucifer drew his eyes to my naked body. I covered myself up and he snickered.

"So you two huh? Never would of imagined." He said and squeezed of Keenan's throat making him scream painfully.

I quietly slipped on my underwear and clothes, fed up with watching Keenan get slowly tortured. I got up and smashed the lamp into the Devils head. He stumbled back a bit but went unfazed as he grabbed me as well. I screamed horsely as his grip tightened around my throat.

"Why didn't you run?" Keenan asked.

"B-Because..I couldn't...*cough* w-watch you d-die..." I said slowly.

Keenan's eyes widened and he began to kick and flail around, Lucifer not able to handle him. He got out of his grasp, head butting his stomach making Lucifer keel over. He let go of me, breath returning to my lungs. I recovered myself and hugged Keenan.

"I love you Keenan."

"I love you too Tori."

"Ohh how sad?" We heard the Devil's slick voice mock, "So beautiful. A love scene before you all die!" He hissed and lunged for us.

I ducked and he crashed into the bed. I ran off, leaving Keenan to fight him. I ran through the halls, crashing into a pure white door. I gasped at the scene before me and she gasped too.

[Keenan's POV]

He went for me again. I was motivated that Tori was gone. She wouldn't see the ugly side of me.

I watched as my vision turned black, the outlines of everything white. I felt my back rip as white demon wings escaped from my spine. My fingers turned to talons, fangs protruding from my gums. My father smirked.

"You think you can beat me in your demon form?" He asked.

"I couldn't beat you in my fairy form." I stated, my voice raspy like a snakes.

He began to speak the Ancient words, souls of demons past swirling around me. I smirked.

"Is that the best you can do father?" I asked in a low, deadly tone.

He didn't reply as the dangerous words slipped from his mouth, the demons starting to attack. I blocked and killed every one of them, their souls evaporating into the thick air. He looked suprised for a split second but another plan formed in his mind. And I was ready.

He launched many more attacks to me, I surviving them all. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Are we done?" I asked in a bored monalouge.

"Not quite yet son." He said, seething.

He began to grow, forming into a huge crow. A crow sounds lame I know but I've seen what he's done in his true form. I didn't let my fear show as I backed up, his wings spreading to full length, expanding across the whole room. He crowed and swooped down ontop of me. I was instantly knocked off my feet and he smothered me against the floor.