I was a hairdresser and now I'm the secretary for the devil?! You got to be kidding me! [2]

Heehee!!! I LOVE the fans...you guys really make my day and MOTIVATE me!!! Haha..soo you should really message and vote more bcuz that encourages me!!! :3

Vote, comment, enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

[Tori's POV]

It was the first day at the job and I was nervous. I mean seriously, what is it going to be like checking in dead people? Creepy I suppose...o.O

"Ahh good morning Miss Tori." A girls voice said.

I looked over and saw a sickly pale girl with obsidian eyes matching...his. She had jet black hair also like him. She smiled, showing off blood stained fangs. I shivered and her claws scraped against my skin.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Scorcia, his twin." She said with a sickly sweet smile plastered on her lips.

"Oh? Who is "him"?" I asked.

"You very know well who that is!" She said and skipped off.

I stared after her and she stopped suddenly at the door.

"Wait! Daddy said you were the new lady. Come with me!" She said and dragged me out.

I shuddered at the freezing temperature. I was still in the black silk booty shorts and tank top Iris provided for me. I shivered again and she shoved me into a black door that had vines and ghosts swirling around it. I stood in front of a horendous scene as souls groaned, the chains that bound them together clanking at their movement.

"Ah Tori. Please, sit here." The devil ordered.

My eyes sweeped over the scene. It was a pitch black room, the only light of a faint glow of red that came from the portal the souls traveled into. I sat at a high desk overlooking the lifeless bodies as they entered. It gave me fright to stare at them. They held no emotion but pain and grief. I wish I could help them.

"Magnificent isn't it? All those souls...they feed me power. And that is why I have them." He said.

"Is this the only ending for everyone?" I asked.

"Not quite. Some spared people will end up feasting in Heaven but most dwell here. Also, all of Hell isn't bad. There is the "good Hell" for good people. But you monitor the mutual people who weren't bad but weren't good. They live meaningless lives, laboring and hurting." He said.

My gaze fell upon someone I recognized. She had pitch black hair and striking blue eyes. Her face...Lily! She was a distant cousin of my mother that died in a car accident a few weeks ago. I never knew her but I recognize her face from the funeral. Tears filled my eyes but Masters cold fingers swept them away.

"The secret is to never show emotion. You are like a front desk lady at a hotel. Except these guests never come out." He said and laughed a room shaking laugh.

He left the room, and me, and I began my job. They all filed up to my desk and I asked them a few basic questions like their name and birth and death dates. And then they moved on in the red, blazing fire in the wall. I could hear their ear piercing screams as the fire scorched their skin but it eventually died down. I heard the door open and in walked him. For some reason, my work wasn't as bad with him in the room.

"So the lady at her work huh? Pretty grusome am I right?" I nodded in disgust and a little girl came up to the desk.

"Hello sweety what is your name?" I asked. I couldn't help but give her a baby voice. She was so small.

"Annie Beatrix."

"Your birthday and death date?" I asked.

"Birthday...January 7th 2003. Death...June 3rd 2010."

I passed her on and felt like crying. She was only 7 years old. I felt a cold but gentle touch on my arm and met the eyes of him.

"I need to know your name!" I complained.

"Well only one person will spill but I can't tell you their name."

I sighed in frustration and finally the line of them ended and I heard the clock tocking. The door flew open again and Master stood.

"You are finished. For now, Scorchia will take over."

I left the table gratefully and ran down the hall to my room. I fell onto my bed and cried. I couldn't help it. For hours and hours I watched the souls being burnt in the flames, their screams ringing in my ears. I sighed and wiped the tears. What a horrible job. Why couldn't I just stay a hairdresser? I heard a knock and Iris entered.

"Tori, I heard you want the name of him am I correct?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I will give you the name if you give me a foot rub." She said and I smiled.

"Alright. Hey and thanks for making me laugh. The job is depressing."

"This place is depressing!!" She said and put her feet up.

She had delicate, clean feet (thankfully) and I massaged them for 10 minutes. My hands got tired and she lowered her feet.

"Alright his name is..."

"Not to be told!!" He said, bursting through the door.

He excused Iris and she mouthed something. I read her lips and smiled. His name was Keenan.

"Keenan huh?" I asked.

His face turned red in embarassment.

"Yes. My mother was a beautiful Summer fairy and she didn't know my father was the devil. So they fooled around and eventually I came. She noticed how my eyes were red and my teeth were as sharp as knives. She asked why and he confessed. So she fled and left me to be raised by him. But she named me Keenan after some Summer King or something stupid like that. And my father kept it in memory of her. He loved her so much."

I kept silent. That was very tragic...but a beautiful story.

"Have you ever met your mother?"

"Ofcourse not. She hated me with a passion because of my father. She blamed herself though."

"I'm sorry." I said and suddenly reached out for him.

He stiffened at first but loosened up. I squeezed his arm for comfort and he stared at me.

"Why do you like me knowing what I am?"

"There's something about you that is innocent. And I see why now." I said.

I hope he didn't mean like as love. I didn't want him to know that...besides it would never happen. He's the son of the devil and has fairy in him and I'm a human. Never in a red moon would it happen.

"I must return to my duties. See you tomorow Tori."

"Ya. See ya tomorow....Keenan."

__________________________________________________________________

Aww so wasn't that sweet? You learned a little bit about his past and maybe an idea...who knows?

Well hope you enjoyed it and I love you guys for the support!!

XOXO