When I finish X . . can he go back to being the silly and goofy Jimin again?

"Anyways . . I have to go now." He cleared his throat, standing up. "I'm only doing what X tells me to do. So, finish that food," he paused.

"Otherwise.. you won't be able to save Areum," he ended, exiting the room.

Did he just . . ?

That means he's probably going to go and get Areum right now.

"Alright Jungkook, this is not the time to get all emotional," I mumbled to myself before looking back at the food, which was nicely placed on the chair he had gotten for me.

Was he trying to escape X?

3rd person's p.o.v

'Shit. Did I just lost my composure before?' Jimin thought, his heart coming off uneasy right after he left the room. He was on his way to X's office, ready to do any command he has.

'But . . I'll probably receive some new bruises first then.'

"I'm glad you know what's coming, you good-for-nothing son!" the person inside the office yelled as soon as the door opened, ready to hit him.

"I didn't know what came to me back then, I'm really sorry," Jimin bowed, closing his eyes for any impact.

And what Jimin feared was right.

New bruises were made.

He didn't dare to do or even think of anything for he knew that X will surely hear what he's thinking.

He had no choice, but to accept his cruel fate.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Is anyone able to mind link the Alpha?" I asked everyone.

They all shook their heads. "No progress huh?" I sighed, worried. It has been a week and there's nothing from our Alpha. 

"I think it has something to do with the bite he had a week ago," Namjoon said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm not really sure yet. But our Alpha wouldn't be down just from a simple attack," he continued. "He'd always survive them, remember?"

"That's true . ." I mumbled, recalling the past attacks.

"I think so too," Yoongi said.

I looked at him, as a sign that he should continue what he's implying.

"Considering that this X uses injections, that would mean he'd use liquids and stuff, right? So, maybe he had put something on the wolves' fangs beforehand," he said.

"That's possible . ." I nodded. Huh? Wait . . 

"How did you know about X and the injections?" I asked him, confused.

"I overheard," he shrugged.

I sighed. Looks like Yoongi came with us to the basement and stayed outside the room during our visit to Mina's packhouse.

"What's about this X?" Jin asked. "Yeah, how come we don't know?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow.

"Well . . it was supposed to be confidential," I said, giving glares to the composed Yoongi who acted as if he hasn't done anything wrong.

"I was told by Yoongi-hyung actually," Namjoon said, making me turn to Yoongi. As I was about to tell him off, he had opened his mouth first. 

"What? He's the smartest! We might have this work out without any secret shit." He frowned, making me silent immediately.