eight

Areum's p.o.v

What should I do? Is it okay to go out of the packhouse again? I'm fully aware that it is a trap to lure me out, but I really need to find out about the truth. Was Jimin really my past lover? Was that why I was reminded of what happened back then and how his name sounded so familiar to my ears? But, how about Jungkook .. How come his name doesn't ring a bell?

"Min-ah. I'm sorry, but I'll be out for a bit!" I exclaimed as I changed into my wolf form before she's able to say anything. This might come out wrong, but I need to know who it really is.

Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry . .

I arrived at the garden and reverted into my human form, looking around for the one who had summoned me here. "Over here," the familiar voice said, making me turn towards him.

"Before you start, I want to make sure that we are clear of two things. First, I don't intend to come with you, and second,  I'm only here to find out about the truth," I spoke bravely. 

"Why not? You loved me so dearly back then," he smirked.

"I'm pretty sure that's not you. The boy I loved back then wouldn't even dare kill a fly." I glared at him.

"Or so you thought." He smirked, earning no reactions whatsoever from me.

His smirk fell, and was replaced with an unamused piercing stare like it could kill anyone who stood in its way.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to use force for a stubborn girl like you," he said before quickly pinning both of my wrists to a wall with one hand.

"Follow me. Or else," he smirked as he took a small knife from his pocket and moved it dangerously close to my neck.

My breathing got heavy.

I should've known better that someone like him is really just full of tricks and nothing else.  

"I'm not afraid! Try it!" I said as I tried to put a brave facade, but failed as my body was trembling hard. 

"Aww, you're so cute when you pretend to be brave," he smirked as he got closer to me.

"It turns me on," he whispered as he was about to kiss me.

"N-No, s-stop-"

I closed my eyes, on the verge of crying.

"Park Jimin !"

Before I knew it, Jimin was already on the ground with Jungkook strangling him.

"J-Jungkook-ah . ." I called out as I fell on my knees, crying.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I ran as fast as I could and headed straight to where Areum had her first encounter with Jimin, already foreseeing that they'll be there. And I was right. 

Red was all I saw as I found him pinning her on the wall. That fucking bastard was touching what was mine.

..Almost mine.

"Who allowed you to fucking touch her ?!" I hissed at him.

"Whoa easy there," Jimin smirked.
"I touch anyone I want to."

"Well she is off-limits!" I yelled at him as I threw him from my grasp.

He landed perfectly and stood up, smirking.

"Really? I see you haven't marked her as yours yet ? Shall I be the one marking her?"

"Stop spouting shit. Get lost now before my patience is gone for good," I growled.