nineteen

Areum's p.o.v

"Jimin!" I called, panicking when I saw him stop panting for air. "No, no, you can't leave us. Not when you just got back to us," I said, crying unknowingly.

I didn't realize that I missed the past so much–where we were just kids and had no thoughts about what was to come. He may have been trouble in the past few years, and hell we've only reconciled just recently.

But.. that reason alone is enough.  

"Jimin . ." I continuously shook his body, trying not to break down.

"Luna . ." Namjoon called.

The boys had started to look worried, some of them had their eyes glistening. "Let me check on him," the oldest said, walking towards Jimin. He searched for his pulse, his uneasiness seen by the beads of sweat he had on his forehead.

"He's not gone yet. His breaths are just really shallow," he said, sighing in relief. "For now, let's take him to the clinic," he continued.

I nodded as I stood up, wiping my tears away as some of the boys shuffled, getting in position to carry Jimin to the clinic. We quickly walked to the place, welcomed by our theta. She was slightly surprised when she saw him, but did her job nevertheless.

"I'll try giving him a supply of oxygen, but this will only work temporarily," she said.

I nodded. "Thank you." Anything would work for now. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

I looked at Jimin who was breathing heavily, before taking a glance on the theta who was setting up the oxygen regulator.

"I'm going to help the Alpha," Namjoon announced before exiting the room.

I sat down beside his bed, wondering how he has suffered much more than this.

I sighed.

"How did you survive these all by yourself?"

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Where the hell is it?!" I yelled in frustration, dropping some books in the process. "Calm down, we'll find it–"

Taehyung paused as he looked at Namjoon who seemed like he was observing the floor. "What?" I asked.

"Alpha, listen to this," Namjoon said as he stepped on the floor under his feet multiple times. "It's hollow."

"Move," I muttered before running to jump on it. "It's that thick?"

"Let me try–"

"Really? In one step?" I chuckled, slightly amused before drifting my attention onto what seemed like a box underneath the broken wood flooring.

"No wonder we couldn't find it!" I exclaimed as I quickly reached to take the box, opening it immediately. "Is it the antidote?" Taehyung looked at it.

"Look, there's a note," Namjoon said. "Antidote. To use, w.."

"W? It's ripped out." He grunted. "I'm sure it's fine. We'll just need a syringe," I said as I took the small tube inside.

"Alpha, we have to hurry!" Taehyung said.

"Right."

3rd person's p.o.v

The Alpha opened the door hastily, observing the place thoroughly before entering with ease. "Did you find it?" Areum asked him.