ten

3rd's person p.o.v

The Alpha and the beta were still discussing the things which were related to the series of unusual events happening to the packhouse. As the wind suddenly blew hard, passing their lean figures and slightly tousling their hair, a certain familiar voice which mentioned the name of the person they were currently having a hard time dealing with, was heard. They made a quick glance at each other before going off quickly, running pass rooms and into the beta's room.

"Areum!"
"Luna!"

The Alpha and the beta burst into the room, calling out Areum at the same time with a hint of urgency and worry. "Don't hide from me! I know that you're here, Jimin!" The Alpha looked around while standing in front of Areum to act as a shield with his beta doing the same to his mate.

"Did something happen? We heard the Luna call out Jimin's name," Taehyung questioned to both in particular. 

"He didn't come here. Well, at least we didn't see him directly," Minrae stated as she looked over to Areum. "I think he just went into her mind."

Jungkook moved his attention to Areum, making the girl fidget slightly. "What did he say?" Jungkook asked. He clenched both his hands and his teeth; he was really trying to resist the urge to hold her close as he still feels scarred from what had happened to both of them back in their room.

"He only said that I'll remember everything after a week. I didn't really get what he meant though," she said. "..I'm sorry."

"Alpha! Then it really is him," Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded, an angered frown visible on his face. "We'll be going now then," Jungkook said before sending a small reassuring smile to Areum.

As he neared the door, he stopped and sighed, his face forming another smile to cheer himself. "I hope.. you don't think that that mark was a mistake, Ami- I mean, Areum-ah."

He exited the room right after, afraid if Areum would say anything that would hurt him all over again. Even though he knew that it was all Jimin's fault, and even though he knew Areum was controlled and didn't mean everything she had said, it still hurts.

"Luna, Min-ah, I'll be excusing myself as well. Please tell us immediately if something out of the ordinary happens, alright?" Taehyung said, walking towards the door.

"Wait!" Areum said, her hands gripping the sheets hard as she felt frustrated and guilty towards the man whom they call the Alpha and her mate. 

He turned around swiftly, waiting for her to continue speaking.

"P-Please ..tell him that I'd like to speak to him after he's done with whatever he is going to do," she said, looking down onto the sheets. "That is all. Thank you."

"I'll be sure to relay the message. Rest well Luna. I'll see you later Min-ah." Taehyung nodded and proceeded to exit the room.

"Let's go. I don't think his home is anywhere in the human territory," Jungkook said as the wind kept blowing hard. It was cold, which was a little unusual for that time of the year. But, so was the events that came upon them. They had better things to worry about and like what Jungkook would say, they wouldn't give a shit or two about some stupid weather. 

"Alpha, how long do you think are we going to be looking for his base?" Taehyung asked.

"Not so soon. We're not going home before we find where his home is," Jungkook replied as he went straight to the aisle where the selsas' rooms are located. 

"The Luna told me to-"

"Hyung, I'd like to put her aside for now." He sighed. "We need to hurry and find Jimin before he does anything else."