five

Jungkook's p.o.v

It wasn't that far of a journey since Mina's packhouse was also located in the west. As we approached her packhouse, the gates were already being opened, allowing us to run inside immediately. 

"Good to see you again Jungkook-ah," Mina greeted as I reverted into my human form.

"Thank you noona, today we've come to ask something confidential. So, only a few is up right? I mean it's still quite early." I said, looking around for any sign of people.

She nodded. "Follow me," she said as she walked inside the packhouse.

"Alpha," Taehyung called.

"Tell the selsas to stay hyung, and come with me," I said and he nodded.

We followed Mina to a secret room underground since we can't afford anyone to know what we were going to talk about. It wasn't exactly our first time visiting the underground, but it still managed to amaze me every time. The fact that the portal involves some certain type of magic that can only be used by certain types of wolves. 

"So, I suppose you are going to ask about Jimin's whereabouts?" she said before taking a seat on a couch, gesturing us to do so as well. 

I nodded.

'Alpha, wait. So is it really that murderer?' Taehyung mind-linked me.

'Yeah.' I replied.

"Did you not know that he left this packhouse a year ago?" she asked.

"He did?"

"Yes. He went back to his home. The human territory." She sighed.

"Huh? Why would he do that?"

"He found out that he was found on the streets," she started.

"He said that he wanted to go home."

"But that's ridiculous! There's no way werewolves are able to live where humans are at. They would be hunted by the humans already," I said.

"Exactly. We tried making him stay, but then he also found out that he was adopted by us and that he was also a human in the first place. ."

"So ?" I asked.

"He despised us for not telling him. He was also thirst for lust, Jungkook. He wanted to find a mate, so he went to the human world," she explained.

"He has come back," I told her.

"How did you know?"

"He has been trying to sneak into our territory noona, I felt his human presence," I said.

"Jungkook, how-"

"My dad . . He told me that he was actually researching about a cure which is able to make Jimin live as a werewolf that had the rights to do whatever he wanted."

"At that time I was only 10 so I didn't understand even though my dad tried to explain. When I turned 15, I told him that I kinda understood. Then, he told me that Jimin was actually a human in the first place."

"Just a week ago, I was looking through the files that dad had organized in his office. Then I found a file. It was named Antidote and it had a red label, meaning that it was an important file."

"I found out everything about an injection Jimin had. And I found out why Jimin murdered my parents as well . ."

"Why?" she asked before quickly closing her mouth with her hand.