thirteen

Jungkook's p.o.v

It had been quite a while since I was kept in this room. The humidity and the darkness were still the same and so was this damned shackles. I've felt weaker as the days passed, especially my legs. It was as if all the energy and muscle left of me were drained out thoroughly. Oh, and not to mention how my ass itches to be off the floor. 

They only let me go to the restroom in certain hours, which was only 3 times a day. I was unaware of the people who took me there, but I could tell that they were ordinary humans. On the first day, I tried to resist and that was how I got this purple bruise on my stomach. Hell, they were much stronger than I am. What did X even do to them?

Perhaps they were almost the same as Jimin.

"Hey."

Tch. Speak of the devil.

"It's been a week now," he said, smirking. "I'm sure our dearest Areum's head is finally all clear and worried about you," he continued as he put my breakfast beside me. "Well damn, I'm jealous. Would someone out there ever worry about me?" He sighed.

"What do you think? Would someone worry for a fucking murderer?" I spat. I'd punch him if I could. Unfortunately, the chains don't allow me to reach his face. I only glared at him, not wanting to touch the food.

Why would I eat the same food they eat?

Well, that's what I thought, but my stomach can't endure the hunger much longer though.

"Why are you here? Where are your men?" I cocked an eyebrow as I eyed the food he had given me. It was pretty decent, like the other days. So, no poison too this time

He suddenly dragged a chair from the corner of the room, placing it in front of me not before turning it around to face me. "Huh?" I frowned in confusion. "Place your food there. It's more comfortable to eat that way," he said while taking a seat next to me; not close enough for me to lay hands on him though.

"..huh?" I blinked several times, confused by the shorter guy's behavior. "What?" he cocked his eyebrow before forming a small smile. "Do you hate me that much? They're not here. At least you've got company this time."

I sighed. "Jimin, where's my hyung?" I eyed him as he retrieved the food from my side to place it on top of the chair as it acted as a table for me.

"Hyung, huh? How long has it been since I've heard that word?" he raised his eyebrow, amused.

"What? You're one too," I spoke nonchalantly. "Sure I was." He sighed.

I stayed quiet for a moment before opening my mouth to ask him again. "So? Where are they-"

"They're together in the basement. Don't worry though, we're only holding them as captives," he interrupted.

I know I asked him, but what's going on? Why is he telling me this? Isn't X able to see what he's doing?

"Jimin," I started, causing him to turn to me. "Remember when we played whisper challenge with Areum?" I continued.

"I can't believe she managed to get the word carbonara right out of your incoherent words," I chuckled.

"What was it again? Large-molala?" I laughed.

"Shut up, that wasn't intentional! I swear I didn't know," he laughed, blushing.

"But it was really funny though," I said, laughing along with him as I recalled the memories. Ah. I just can't hate him.

you're my alpha ➸ jjk ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara