nine

3rd person's p.o.v

"Kookie?" she repeated. It wasn't the first time she had heard of the word, but she still couldn't grasp what or who it was. 

"Yeah! Don't you remember me?" he asked, frowning.

She stayed quiet. ' Kookie . . ?

"Ami-ah?" he called, about to reach out and hold her hand when she quickly pulled her hand away.

"A-Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, as his heart began to panic.

"I'm sorry . . it must've been a coincidence. Right?" she laughed awkwardly.

"What? No! It's really me! Don't you remember the nickname I gave you to call me?" he asked, saddened.

"What? Did we really had a past together?" she asked again.

He stayed quiet, unable to comprehend what was happening.

"H-Hey . .  Have we marked each other?" she asked.

"What? Ami-ah-"

"Don't call me that! Only he is allowed to call me as so!" she yelled at him.

"But-"

"I'm going out for a bit, besides, why are you being so overly familiar towards me ?" she scoffed before exiting the room.

Jungkook was so confused and devastated. Not only he was being forgotten, but she even forgot that they had just gotten intimate.

"What the hell is going on ?" he mumbled, clutching the necklace which was returned to him, the owner.

Areum's p.o.v

"Min-ah? Are you inside?" I asked as I knocked on the door.

The door opened instantly, revealing a smiling man whose height isn't much different from Jungkook.

"Oh, hi Luna! I was just on my way out to the Alpha," he grinned. "Is he at your room?"

"Where's Min-ah?" I asked him hurriedly, feeling slightly nauseous.

"She's by the park. Is anything wrong?" he asked.

"It's nothing, thank you Taehyung-ie. And yes, the Alpha is at his room." I smiled at him before rushing to the park.

As soon as I arrived at the park, I looked around for Minrae. The wind blowing wasn't cooperating with my body either.

"Luna!" Seoyi exclaimed, making me turn to the little girl who was running towards me. "Hello there Seoyi." I smiled as I patted her hair.

"What brings you here Luna?" Minrae smiled.

"I need to talk about something." I sighed.

"Did something bad happened?" she asked, worried.

"Kinda . . I can't even remember much," I said, looking at the ground, feeling dizzy.

"Let's go to my room, Seoyi can play while we talk. It's also much safer," she said.

I nodded as we head to her room. 

As she attended to Seoyi, I sat on the bed, trying to remember anything if possible.

So I met Jimin . . Then, Jungkook got mad at me for going outside the packhouse.

Wait. . what happened between me and Jungkook then? How did he have the necklace Jimin gave me? And why is my necklace in his hands too?