twenty

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jungkook's p.o.v

As Areum had went down on her own to see Minrae and help her prepare food, I couldn't help but think how wild of an adventure my life had been since meeting her. It wasn't exactly lonely or lacking before she came–but, truth be told, you really get that certain feeling once you're finally fulfilled with something that you didn't know you actually needed.

And that something, is her. Ami.

'Kook! Where are you?' she mind-linked. "Right behind you, sweetheart." I gave her a smile. "Oh," she breathed out before returning the smile.

"What's this? Is a newlywed in the house?" Taehyung sneered. I slapped his shoulder. "As if you don't act the same!" He stucked his tongue out before proceeding to hide behind Minrae. "How childish." She sighed, patting the beta's head. "B-But he's bullying me!" He faked a tear.

"Daddy crying?" Seoyi spoke, in the verge of tears as well. Taehyung who saw this widened his eyes before proceeding to carry his child. "No, darling. I'm smiling, see?" He flashed a smile. "Yes, daddy." She grinned before hugging her dad.

"Seoyi's so cute." Areum sighed as she sat down. "You want one?" I offered, sitting down as well. "Huh?"

"Shush! We have a child here!" Taehyung scolded. I chuckled, raising an eyebrow. "I meant the pancakes, dumbass."

"Dumbass!" Seoyi quoted. "Jungkook!" All three yelled. "S-Sorry." I slumped my head. "Seoyi, please don't say that word again, okay?" Taehyung stared into her eyes. Seoyi kept silent. "Or else, daddy will cry." He pouted. Seoyi shook her head instantly. "Don't cry daddy. Seoyi sorry." She kissed his nose.

"I'm a happy man," Taehyung exclaimed before lifting Seoyi into the air. "I get it, I get it already." I sighed.

"Come on, let's eat." Minrae gestured them to come and sit down. "It's been a while since we've done this," Areum mentioned. "You have no idea how devastated I was when you left," Minrae said. "Sorry." Areum cheekily smiled.

"Well, we couldn't have caught X without her help." Taehyung smiled as he ate his food. I nodded in agreement. "Did Jimin really brought a gun though?" I asked. "Yes! It was so terrifying." Minrae sighed. "That shortie!" I growled before engulfing the last bite of the pancake. "Thank you for the food. I should go check on him and give him a lesson!"

"Ah wait, I'm coming with you," Taehyung said, quickly scarfing down his food. We looked over our mates to see their response, and saw that Areum and Minrae were both nodding and smiling. "See you later, Seoyi-ah!"

Taehyung and I headed towards the clinic, greeting everyone we met along the way. "I wonder if Jimin is awake yet," Taehyung mumbled. "He should be awake by now," I said. He nodded as we arrived in front of the clinic.
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

3rd person's p.o.v

The Alpha opened the door and entered the clinic. "Hey, how's–" He stopped, his sight forcing him to. What he saw made him torn.

"W-What's wrong? What's with the long faces?" he questioned as the selsas looked as if they had just witnessed a murder in front of their eyes. "What happened?" Taehyung asked the selsas, confused as well.

"Jimin . . He's–" Hoseok said before sobbing.

Jungkook quickly head towards Jimin's bed only to see him struggling to breathe. "Why?! What's wrong? We've given him the antidote!" Jungkook yelled in distress.
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Don't worry Alpha, they're just playing with you," Yoongi suddenly announced.