It's Trouble Time

Start from the beginning

''I haven't started my torture yet and you already sound scared. I have much bigger plans for you..'' With an evil grin.

''What kind of inhuman man you are..'' Her voice choked.

''I already told you those useless droplets doesn't affect me..Try this to trap other men not on Arnav Singh Raizada..'' He was enjoying seeing her in a helpless state.

''You're so heartless..''

''Exactly! I am heartless so don't waste your time and find anyone man to safeguard yourself..''

''So you don't care if anyone beat me or even kill me?''

''Why should I? You are not any special girl for whom I risk my life. I already got what I want from you that night and now I don't need you anymore..'' Tears drenched down her face.

His stare was cold and deadly devoid of any emotion. The little remorse she had seen on his face before was no longer there. It had been replaced by something cruel and deadly.

When he saw there is no movement from her side, he started walking away showing his displeasure by her drama.

''Have fun sweety!''He smirked and started to walk away.

''I hate you..I hate you..You are the most heartless person I ever met..'' She yelled.

''Thank you so much..'' He smirked and within a second he flew from her sight.

~~~

Rishab..Kuch pata chala? Kaira asked rushing toward him. He was standing in a main door defeated and helpless.

''You have to accept the fact that she will not going to come back..uska koi kidnap vidnap nahi hua uska..She ran away with her boyfriend digging our name..''

''Please Aunty don't say like that..She is not that kind of girl..she is definitely in some big trouble..'' Kaira argued.

''Oh really! Then why police not ready to missing complaint? She is missing from past 2 days and no one able to grab any information about her. What kind of cheap girl is she!

''Do you have any idea how people disgracing us. Everyone gossiping about her and we have nothing to say..''

''Stop it Ma! How many times I had to remind you that I won't tolerate anything against her..My khushi can never cheat me because she love me, only me..''

''Ma..bhai is right..Bhabhi cannot do like that..I have seen how much she love him. If she is not ready for this marriage she would have reject him directly instead of running away like that..'' Payal spoke in defense.

''Let see how long she will live up in your expectation..'' With that, she storm out. he sighed.

''Don't worry Rishab..everything will be fine..'' He nodded weakly.

~~~

She gasped when she saw a wild lion ready to attack her. Her movement ceased and then she fell on the ground. Horror ruled her when he growled at her. She drag herself behind and cried out in shock. She look here and there trying to hide herself but she couldn't find any place to run away. He bark at her that shaken already frighten khushi. She close her eyes trembling in fear.

''Shit..'' He hissed as he turn behind hearing a sound and saw a Lion approaching her. He ran as fast as possible and there his eyes widen. Just then Lion was about to jump on her, Arnav trigger him and took her back into his arms.

Unknowingly she moved behind to hide behind Arnav Singh Raizada. His eyes emitting fire as he again saw lion again advancing toward khushi. He held her firmly and look into her eyes.

Injured animal got up furiously and went toward them.

She grew anxious again heard a yelling sound of a lion and clutched his arm tightly. Arnav interlock her hand with his and pull her abruptly into his deadly embrace.

''Arnav he is coming..'' She was too terrified didn't realize she was still holding his shirt in her tight clasp and tore his few buttons.

He wasn't looking at the pace of lion because his stare fixed at her. He was looking at her with so much hostility that was ready to burn her in fire.

Her eyes welled up but she held his shirt tighter, her nails was digging his skin. He cupped her face and leaned at her. Her worry was increasing. She didn't know what to do. Their eyes widen in shock while the lion was standing exactly behind them.

The distance was reducing and all he could do was to kiss her senselessly. She closed her eyes feeling his warm breathe against her lips. Her hand was resting on his shoulder. Their juicy lips become one.

To be continued!
Another chapter is up. Kindly comments and votes.