PROLOG

In the narrow and a bit shabby, there is a young man who struggles to face the harsh life in the city of Bangkok.

The young man was named Kongpop. A student majoring in engineering who achieves to get a scholarship from his campus. Not only is he smart but he is also good-looking. Many women who fell in love with him. One mistake to make him loss from to be a perfect boyfriend candidate that he is poor.

Kongpop is walking home from part time work. Indeed Kongpop works till late at night. He was not afraid to walk in the middle of the night this capital city.

Kongpop heard voices not far from where he walked, out of curiosity immediately he approached the origin of the sound.

"HEII STOP." Shouted Kongpop to three young men who beat a grandmother. Kongpop fights with them, thanks to the trouble of money that he works as a construction worker, Kongpop easily defeats them until they run for helter skelter.

"Are you okay?" Kongpop asked the grandmother to make sure that the grandmother was okay.

"Yes, thank you boy.You are very kind to help this elderly grandmother."

"It's the duty of the young to protect the eldest." Kongpop reached out to help the grandmother stand up.

"This is not an expensive item but hopefully it will illuminate your dark day." The grandmother said she handed me a can.

"This ..." Kongpop said, confused what he had received.

"It is a sunflower plant, care for it wholeheartedly, so it will be your light in the dark."

"But I..."

"Take it, let's just say it's a thank you from me."

"Thank you Grandma." Said Kongpop who waved to the grandmother who walked away.

***

Kongpop took care of the plant wholeheartedly, not because of the grandmother but because he needed some relax to his tired heart-shiver. Because he always learns and works, that's all he does.

The plant grows from day to day, until at week 4 the sunflower is beautiful bloom.

Kongpop slammed his bag onto the mattress, he was really tired. Not to mention the piling college duties. I'd better flush my flower to get rid of tiredness. He thought.

Kongpop sees something white moving inside the sunflower.

"A lice?" Kongpop takes a tissue to dispose of a creature he considers a flea.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY I AM A LICE , HUMAN NO MANNER."

How surprised he heard that voice he was sure was the voice from his sunflower. The white creature continues to move down. Kongpop took a magnifying glass to make sure what the white creature was.

How surprised he was to see a tiny mini man who was only 1cm trying to get off his sunflower. The little man realized that someone was watching him.

"WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?"