''Then why are you wasting your time in convincing me..go and make your son marry to a girl of your type..'' Khushi snapped loosing her control. She cannot bear any more humiliation. Every now and then someone point a finger on her character. Is it was her fault that her fiancee sold her body to her biggest enemy?

''Is ladki ki itni himmat mujhse jaban lada rahi..'' (This girl have so much dare to argue with me)

Furiously, she raised her hand to gave a tight slap. Khushi close her eyes to receive the pain but before it did reach her cheeks, it been held by opposite person.

''Who gave you right to hurt my love..'' Khushi open her eyes and saw the lady's hand been gripped by Rishab.

''Rishab beta, this cheap girl gone completely mad..she is rejecting you..'' She snarled shooting daggers at her.

''Stop it mom! I will not tolerate a single word against her..'' Rishab shot back with the same rage she was showing.

''You are defending her but unfortunately she don't even care about you and your feelings..'' His eyes were fixed at her but Khushi look away.

''I deserve it...'' She was getting frustrated by his stupidity.

''She made you blind in her love. Open your eyes and see her real face..she is taking advantage of you..''

''No mom it was me who took advantage of her love..She is very pure..'' Khushi closed her eyes to bear the burden of his words.

Pure and me? She laughed bitterly. A strange type of darkness consume her.

''When you got to know what horrifying deeds I have done with this innocent soul you will also hate me..'' Summoning all the remaining strength, he decided to reveal the entire truth.

''Last night i send khushi to-'' He was going to open up the inner storm of her but a voice from behind interrupt him.

''What is going on here..'' Payal made a sudden entry and found the disturbed look of everyone.

''What happen Bhai? Is everything okay?'' There was a pin drop silence from all ends. The look on their faces was looking like some serious discussion was taking place. Definitely something is happening that doesn't seems normal to her. Her eyes shifted to gaze at khushi.

''Bhabhi, Why you are not ready till yet..Panditji is saying only 1 hour left for Muharat..'' She exclaimed getting highly worried.

''Can you guys excuse us..i want to talk to Khushi privately..'' He requested without removing his gaze from her. His mother gave a angry glare to her and went out cursing her. Once everyone take the leave, Rishab close the door and walk toward her. Her back was facing him.

''I will not force you to marry me. After what I have done with you I can imagine how much difficult it was for you to forgive me..I will take this as a punishment for making you go through all this. It will be only your decision to choose your path and I promise no one will say a word to you..'' Khushi turned to look at him with tears brimming down her cheeks.

''You are free to go away from my life..'' He said with choked emotions. Her silence said it all. He don't need any confirmation. Although it pained him a lot but for her happiness, he is ready to sacrifice anything. Even if it cost for loosing her, he will bear it. Controlling his hidden emotions, he speak up with heaviness in his voice.

''I will make all your arrangement to shift at a place far away from this city, specially from Asr. He will never able to reach you. You will be safe there. You can trust me in that..''

''Rishab..'' She couldn't hold the burden anymore and directly ran into his arms. She try to say something but words weren't slipped from her mouth due to heaviness in her heart.