₩hät?

Natsu Pov. 

  I was frozen behind the chair I hid behind. What was lucy hiding? Why couldn't she tell me, or anyone else? I didn't know what to do. Why didn't Lissanna want her around me? Why did it matter? 
  Millions of questions flew through my head as I watched Lucy sink into her chair. Her saggy uniform seemed to collapse in on her as she raised her arm to lean her head on her hand. Her glasses tilted to one side and Lucy growled in frustration. 
  Finally I watched her get up and leave the room. I sighed in relief before leaving the room myself.  My new goal was to find Levy. If anyone knew Lucy, besides myself of course, it would be levy. Hopefully she'd know something that could help me.
  I missed Lucy. I wanted her in my life I just need to figure out how to reach her... I racked my brain trying to come up with ideas on how, or if I should approach Lucy. Uugggghhh. This shouldnt have to be so difficult.
  I speed walked through the hallways looking for the short blue haired girl. Trapped in my head I scanned the many places I thought I might find her but it was totally possible she didnt have this lunch or she wasn't there.
  Then it hit me. The library. I hadnt checked the library! I rushed over to the entrance of the massive school library when the bell signalling the end of lunch rang. Damn it! Mentally scolding myself I stormed off to class.
  If only I hadnt been so stupid before.