In A Trance

Lucy Pov.

  Its been two weeks since Natsu ran into me that day. I think I might've exposed myself to much that afternoon. As of right now, I was in fourth period. My mind was wandering. 
  Natsu was blushing like crazy, but he's too dense realized it. It makes me laugh. At least in my head. He really is oblivious. I smiled despite myself.  

  My thoughts drifted to my guarded state of being. I did miss talking to Natsu like I had so long ago, but I knew that if I let him in again, even as a friend, the chances of me falling for him were huge. 
  I let my mind wander back to the summer. I had taken a dance class, in which I had a very high rank. I had worked my tail off, performing for Natsu every so often. I sighed. Remembering one day in particular.
      It was two days before a big fundraiser, and I was dancing lead in a performance to show the people what we learned. I had asked Natsu to help evaluate my dance and he agreed. We meet at the weeping willow tree, where I set up a mini speaker and hooked my phone up. Natsu tilted his head.
  "Okay, so I'm going to do my dance, and I need you to tell me what you think." I had said to him. "And hit play once I get in my position."
  "I already know your going to me great," Natsu said as I took my starting pose. My body stiffened and I couldn't figure how to respond to what he said. Natsu hit play. I began to dance, swaying my hips and moving my hands in the steps id learned. I didn't even have to think about what step was next because my body had already memorized the movements for me. I had already lost myself in the dance. The music soon came to an end though, along with my dance. I was panting. Natsu was silent, which made me nervous since he always had something to say.
  "Natsu?" I had asked, moving over to him.
  He blinked a few times. "Wow" he replied.
  "That bad huh?" I assumed he didn't like it.
  "No, it was incredible," Natsu had said. "You had me in a trance."