Unsure

Lucy Pov.

I froze in my tracks as the door burst open behind me. Lissana, Angel, and Yukino came into the room. I could feel my heart sink in my chest.
Lissanna often harassed me, specifically bullying me since freshman year. For some reason she hated me since the moment she met me and I didnt know why, but it was getting old. I sighed to myself as Lissanna and her puppets, as I called them, walked up to me.
"Wow what was that?" Lissanna asked me.
"Its called singing Lissanna. I thought you were smarter than that." I said sarcastically. I didn't want my day to be ruined because of her.
"Can it nerd." Lissanna said sticking one hand up in the air as if to say stop. Yukino and Angel giggled.
"Why dont you make me?" I asked her.
"Because we all know what your hiding, and if you want it to stay hidden, you'll back off Natsu. He's mine and I don't want you anywhere near him." Lissanna said grinning nastily.
"Whatever Lissanna. It wasnt mychoice to be partnered with Natsu. It was the teachers."
"I don't CaRe who's choice it was. Why dont you go sit in drown with that rain girl Juvia or whatever."
"I cant just go up to the teacher and say I need a new partner just cuz!" I told her raising my voice.
"You can and you will!" Lissanna spat back at me. "Stay away from Natsu and dont you dare tell him or anyone this happened."
I didn't know how to respond. Heck, I don't even know what she knows about me, but if it's what I think it is than I'm done for. I glared at Lissanna, Yukino and Angel as they sauntered out of the room before collapsing onto a nearby chair.
Unsure of what to do, I closed my eyes and let myself drift of to my own world.
I remembered how Natsu and I could've sat together under the vast sky together when we were in middle school. How I could freely talk to him without any pressure and how he made me feel.
I longed for those days to come back to me. For him to come back to me. But he hurt me too, and I couldn't forgive him that easily. I dont know what to do.