Chapter 10- a kiss

Start from the beginning

         He swiped right to be on my zoomed in fish face. "And that's yours." He chuckled.

        I noticed the time on the screen. "Hm, my parents told me to meet with them around now to check up on me. We should-"

        Hobi pulled me into a hug before I could begin walking away, a normal front facing hug. "No, not yet, let's just stay here for a minute. It's quiet."

        I smiled lightly and hugged back. "Just for a minute."

        We stood there in a comforting silence, my eyes closed, taking a break from all the talking and dancing for a short while.

        He eventually pulled away and held me at arms length. He looked at me with a cute expression, moving some hair out of my face. "Since we're on a date," he began, bending down a little to be level with me. "I'm allowed to do this."

          And then he leaned in and gently kissed me.

       It was soft and slow, and made me feel a million things at once. My heart was beating so fast he must've heard it. I was shocked and still for a few moments, but after I really realized what was happening, I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

This is my first kiss, and it really feels perfect. Our lips moved gently against one another's, and I wished it could last forever. Yet it ended all too soon.

When he pulled away again, he smiled, stepping back and taking my hand. As we started walking away, him tugging me along a bit since I was so surprised, he said "You can forget about it tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

          Holy shit.

        I kissed her!

       I mean, wow, I kissed Ji-Won after years of being a wuss. I finally kissed her. She kissed back, she really did.

       I didn't want to push it, so I kept it short and sweet. Yes, I just snatched her first kiss, and no, I don't feel bad. I don't think she does either, because the entire time we walk to her parents I can tell she's trying and failing to hide a smile. And her cheeks, bright red. And she didn't say anything after, which is a good sign. She might've questioned me, and got awkward, or not have let me hold her hand as we walked, but instead she just stayed silent with that small grin and walked along with me, hand in hand.

          I told her she could forget about it tomorrow. I mean, I said that to give her some comfort in knowing that if she didn't feel that way she wouldn't have to bring it up, but I'd prefer for her not to forget.

         Both our mothers saw us approaching them with fingers intertwined, and they smiled widely. Neither me or Ji-won tried to pull away. Good.

          "You're a few minutes late." Ms. Song said, obviously not upset with us.

        "Sorry about that, but we've been having fun. Everything's been good." Ji-won said, grinning and sending me a glance. My heart skipped a beat.

       "And you haven't been drinking, right?" My mother asked warningly, knowing it's something I'd try to get away with.

        "Not one sip." I replied.

       "Alright then, there's going to be some announcements soon so start finding some good seats near the stage. We'll meet you two there soon."

        We made our way to the rows of seats, getting one the in third row and saving some around us for our parents.

        "Not a single sip, hm?" Ji-won asks me once were seated, raising a brow.